+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Files Transferred from Buffalo ----> Los Angeles VO from Sep 2011

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Congrats

Rod

K3 said:
Hey guys

Thnx a lot fr ur support. I gt my COPR . NOw wants ur help fr landing at border. Could u plz guide me what i need and anything imp.

I would really appreciate your support.
Thnx

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
I checked my application status yesterday.

Updated:

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on January 5, 2012. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 29, 2012.

Any buddy know when I will receive the medical notice?

Thanks.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
You should receive them this or next week

Rod

ualiu said:

Updated:

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on January 5, 2012. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Thanks.

jasminezxm

Feb 9, 2012
Have you got your passport back?
DenverCO said:
Congrats Mickey & Sa-Leth.

My RPRF draft was also encashed on 24th February. I am still waiting for my passports to return from LA VO.

Please can you let me know if your ECAS status has changed or still showing as "In Process"? Also what is the dispatch date for your passports from LA VO?

Thanks in advance & happy landing.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Can you please share your timeline so I can add you to the tracker?

ualiu said:

Updated:

Thanks.

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
here is my full status information.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on July 13, 2010. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Los Angeles office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
hi, NewtonUA.
we share the same timeline on this application, would you like give me a phone call at 9050216, we are in the same city and same university.
thanks.

D

DenverCO

5 weeks and counting ... still my passports are not returned by LA VO. I desperately need them by March end. I had written couple of mails to them but no response :(

My RPRF was cashed on 24th February. There is no change in ECAS status today too ... This wait is little depressing :(

jasminezxm

Feb 9, 2012
Hope you will get it back soon.
My passport reached LA on Feb. 29. It has been already two weeks. The RPRF has not been cashed yet.

DenverCO said:
5 weeks and counting ... still my passports are not returned by LA VO. I desperately need them by March end. I had written couple of mails to them but no response :(

My RPRF was cashed on 24th February. There is no change in ECAS status today too ... This wait is little depressing :(

sa-leth

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hello everybody..

Finally we're done our landing process last sunday at coutts, alberta. Its a long journey...We took a bus from Edmonton to Lethbridge for 7 hours last saturday and taxi from lethbridge to coutts on sunday morning. We left lethbridge at 7:30am we reach coutts at 8:45am. When we enter the canada immigration the officer told us that their system is down and they dont know when it gonna be okey maybe 4 hours or so and its national problem....it was frustrating to us, we travel so far and when we got there they cannot process our papers...we dont know what to do... if we gonna stay or what? we just went there by taxi and we need to pay the taxi driver per hour of his hour rate + taxi rate. Anyway, we stay for abour 10-15 minutes inside and then the officer told us that the system was okey and we can now proceed to US border for our refusal letter...Big relief!!! Thank God!

So we go to US border they took our passport and the officer said we need to go inside. We waited for about 20 minutes and they gave the refusal letter. We go back to canada immigration and wait for our turn for about 20 minutes. When the officer called us we gave the passport & COPR and also he ask our workpermit (old & new), he ask us also to write our name, address & contact # for where they gonna send the PR card . So we waited again for about 15 minutes after that the officer called us and he said "CONGRATULATIONS!" you are now Permanent Resident, you are like canadians citizens except you cannot vote, run for elected office, and he explain what else we need to do. Finally it was done!!! Thank you Lord!!

They didnt return the workpermit because they said we dont need that anymore.

It was so hard to wait in the process and we spent a lot of money...but its worth waiting for!!!

Thank you guys for your support and sharing your experiences along the way of processing! Its a big help to those who is waiting.

For those who are still in process and waiting...its was so hard and frustrating...be patient...when its done and got your PR status...it was overjoyed!

God bless to all of you!!!

jasminezxm

Feb 9, 2012
Congratulations!
thanks for sharing.
sa-leth said:
Hello everybody..

Finally we're done our landing process last sunday at coutts, alberta. Its a long journey...We took a bus from Edmonton to Lethbridge for 7 hours last saturday and taxi from lethbridge to coutts on sunday morning. We left lethbridge at 7:30am we reach coutts at 8:45am. When we enter the canada immigration the officer told us that their system is down and they dont know when it gonna be okey maybe 4 hours or so and its national problem....it was frustrating to us, we travel so far and when we got there they cannot process our papers...we dont know what to do... if we gonna stay or what? we just went there by taxi and we need to pay the taxi driver per hour of his hour rate + taxi rate. Anyway, we stay for abour 10-15 minutes inside and then the officer told us that the system was okey and we can now proceed to US border for our refusal letter...Big relief!!! Thank God!

So we go to US border they took our passport and the officer said we need to go inside. We waited for about 20 minutes and they gave the refusal letter. We go back to canada immigration and wait for our turn for about 20 minutes. When the officer called us we gave the passport & COPR and also he ask our workpermit (old & new), he ask us also to write our name, address & contact # for where they gonna send the PR card . So we waited again for about 15 minutes after that the officer called us and he said "CONGRATULATIONS!" you are now Permanent Resident, you are like canadians citizens except you cannot vote, run for elected office, and he explain what else we need to do. Finally it was done!!! Thank you Lord!!

It was so hard to wait in the process and we spent a lot of money...but its worth waiting for!!!

Thank you guys for your support and sharing your experiences along the way of processing! Its a big help to those who is waiting.

For those who are still in process and waiting...its was so hard and frustrating...be patient...when its done and got your PR status...it was overjoyed!

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Congrats ;D

sa-leth said:
Hello everybody..