+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Files Transferred from Buffalo ----> Los Angeles VO from Sep 2011

soop

Jan 18, 2010
THANK YOU

I am from nebraska.My medical reached to owtta on 14 june.I might be next one.

thank you
soop

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
joneslxj said:
:) could you post the email?

July 20, 2012

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada has been completed.

You are required to submit your passport(s), photographs and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) within the next sixty (60) days from the date of this letter. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 60 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Passport
requirements
We require an original VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member.

Passports for all accompanying family members must be submitted together.
There must be at least one blank page in your passport. If there are children included in your passport, there must be blank pages for their visas as well.
The immigrant visa that is to be placed in your passport will show an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa. Please note this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to reapply and submit a new application and processing fee.
Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

Photographs
We require the following.
Two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member. For instructions, see Photograph Specifications at the end of this letter.
Please complete the height and eye colour chart found at the end of this letter.

Right of
Permanent
Residence Fee
Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner is required to pay a Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) in the amount of $490.00 CAD (or $490.00 USD).

The RPRF must be submitted to this office in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Consulate General of Canada” in USD OR to the “Receiver General of Canada” in CAD. NOTE: Fee paid at a financial institution in Canada or fee paid online is not acceptable.
The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada.
More information is available at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/los_angeles/visas/fees-frais.aspx

You have TWO OPTIONS to choose from regarding the submission of your passports. In both cases, please ensure you submit a copy of this letter with your documents:

OPTION A: Submit your passport(s) in person

Bring
Passport(s) in person
Passport(s) can be brought to our office at:

550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, California 90071

Passports may be brought in between the hours of 8:30 am and 11:00 am, Monday - Thursday. Bring this letter when you come.
Every effort will be made to have your passport(s) ready to be picked up between 2:30 and 3:00 pm the same day.
You or your representative may bring your passport(s) in person. Your representative must have your written authorization and will be required to show photo identification.
You must bring the passport(s) for yourself and each accompanying family member. All visas will be issued at the same time. Your dependent(s) is/are not required to accompany you to our office for passport submission.

For Persons residing in Canada

You can submit your passport(s) in person at our office and effect your landing upon your re-entry to Canada.
Your accompanying family member(s) can effect their landing by later appearing at a Canadian Port-of-Entry, or local C.I.C. office, before their visas expire.
If your dependent(s) accompany you to our office, you and your dependent(s) can effect landing at the same time upon re-entry to Canada.

OPTION B: Submit your passport(s) by mail

Return of your passport(s)
Our mailing address: 550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071

Using US Postal Service:

Please purchase two prepaid, 9" x 12" USPS Express Mail or USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation envelopes.
Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. Add the passport(s) and documents you wish to send to us. This second envelope will be used to return your passport and any original documents.
Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the address of the Consulate General of Canada in the “Return Address” field.
Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.
Enter a daytime telephone number on the mailing label above the recipient address.
If you chose to not provide us with such a return envelope, we will mail your passport(s) and documents via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).
Please note that the visa office in Los Angeles will not return your documents using any courier services.
If your mailing address is in Canada:

Persons currently residing in Canada with applications in our office must not submit a return mail envelope.
We are only able to return passport(s) and documents to Canadian addresses by regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).
Please note that the visa office in Los Angeles will not return your documents using any courier services.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Change of marital status or family composition
DO NOT send your passport(s) at this time if your marital status or family composition changed, or your Canadian sponsor withdrawn the Family Class sponsorship application. Instead, you should immediately send to this office the following documents according to your circumstances:
a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate; or
a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place; or
a letter from your Canadian sponsor confirming his/her intention on withdrawal of the FC sponsorship application.

NOTE: If you are expecting a child and are able to land in Canada before the child is born, you should do so. Failure to land before additional dependants are born will result in the need for a new application and new fees for all family members.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Photograph Specifications

The two photos must:
have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8 x 1 3/4″) finished size;
measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of head);
have been taken within the last 12 months to ensure an up-to-date likeness;
have the date the photo was taken written directly on the back of one of the photo;
be clear and well defined;
be taken against a plain light background without shadows; and
present a front view of the person’s head, showing the full face in the middle of the photo

Note that photos may be either black and white or colour. Religious head coverings may be worn, as long as the full facial features are visible. Non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and not hidden by glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable. The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression and with the mouth closed.

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ___________________________________­­­­­_____________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: ________________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_________________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: ________________

Dependent

Name:_________________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Dependent

Dependent

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________________

Dependent

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________________

Immigration Section / Département d'immigration
550 S. Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071 • FAX: (213) 625-7154
Email: los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca • Website: www.losangeles.gc.ca

MarshalKing

Mar 24, 2011
United States
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 2012
Congratulations! and thank you for sharing!

jaykay

Feb 24, 2012
shuhash said:
my med reached ott.. on 11th June and got ppr via email today ..
Hello Shuhash,

First off...Congrats. on getting PPR!
second; When you say meds reached Ottawa June 11th, do you mean that your e-case status was updated to medicals received on June 11th or did you actually have your medicals tracked via your DMP and Ottawa received them on June 11th?

Thank you and congrats once again

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
jaykay said:
Hello Shuhash,

First off...Congrats. on getting PPR!
second; When you say meds reached Ottawa June 11th, do you mean that your e-case status was updated to medicals received on June 11th or did you actually have your medicals tracked via your DMP and Ottawa received them on June 11th?

Thank you and congrats once again
my ecas still says in process and no med data in there ... i tracked it via fedex tracking number ...i had sent a case inquiry to LA office last friday and they sent me the ppr :) .... my consultant told me it will take 3 -4 month after medical but i got it little over a month time i guess . .. not complaining though ..

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi shuhash it was nice to hear about your visa approval congrats ... All the best hope we will meet you soon pray the god for us too thanks and have a blessed and wonderful life in Canada !!!

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Dr kbknaidu said:
Hi shuhash it was nice to hear about your visa approval congrats ... All the best hope we will meet you soon pray the god for us too thanks and have a blessed and wonderful life in Canada !!!
does anyone know how long does it take to get the passport back... i mailed our passports yesterday and they should get those today ..

jaykay

Feb 24, 2012
shuhash said:
does anyone know how long does it take to get the passport back... i mailed our passports yesterday and they should get those today ..
i've heard 5 weeks but again probably varies from case to case and officer to officer. It seemed like things were happening at LA now its all quite again.
i got 'medicals have been received' status over a month now and still no ppr. :mad:

jaykay

Feb 24, 2012
soop said:
jayak

when did you do your medical and when it was reached to owatta?

thank you
soop
Hey Soop,

got my medical request may 17th did them on may 28th. I do not know when they reached ottawa but my e-case was updated on june 19th with "medicals have been received" status.

mirandaa

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Congratulations Shuhash!!

Hope you get your passports back soon!

shuhash said:

jaykay

Feb 24, 2012
soop said:
Hi jaykay

did you got pp request from la visa office?Are you in canada for in us.?

soop
hey soop,

i'm still waiting on my ppr. i am currently in canada on work permit.