+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR APPLICATION after ITA

Tam123

Jun 15, 2017
I have worked in several companies. TWO are multinationals but two are local ones. For multinationals I am confident but for the local ones I am just nervous as to how it would reflect on my PR application. I worked very briefly there. Should i be concerned about anything? I do have experience letter for both but the industries are different and deviate from my general career pattern. I took those because i was unemployed and needed to fill the void on my resume. I am very worried.

Am i supposed to add pay stubs to the application as well?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have worked in several companies. TWO are multinationals but two are local ones. For multinationals I am confident but for the local ones I am just nervous as to how it would reflect on my PR application. I worked very briefly there. Should i be concerned about anything? I do have experience letter for both but the industries are different and deviate from my general career pattern. I took those because i was unemployed and needed to fill the void on my resume. I am very worried.

Am i supposed to add pay stubs to the application as well?
Doesnt matter as long as you fit the main requirements
Pay stubs arent needed unless the reference letter doesnt mention salary for example