+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Not yet. Its being 4 months and 10 days but no AOR received. What about you ?
nO unfortunately, its been 4 months for me no AOR, this is crazy I wish we were in the system, i have all medicals and PCC's ready :/
i think our packages with application are just sitting in CPC Mississauga in inventory now nobody's opening them cause of COVID lol they are just doing things online or in the system maybe for the next months till this is over

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I sent paper Based file on 27th May 2019 and as per AOR on 15th October 2019 they started processed file 29th May 2020

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
nO unfortunately, its been 4 months for me no AOR, this is crazy I wish we were in the system, i have all medicals and PCC's ready :/
i think our packages with application are just sitting in CPC Mississauga in inventory now nobody's opening them cause of COVID lol they are just doing things online or in the system maybe for the next months till this is over
i ordered my GCMS notes and its states that the application is received and in criminatlity in progress but no AOR received so far. but it does show me an application number do you think i would be able to link it or not yet as the AOR is not received yet.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
i ordered my GCMS notes and its states that the application is received and in criminatlity in progress but no AOR received so far. but it does show me an application number do you think i would be able to link it or not yet as the AOR is not received yet.
I see is that application number start with G ? If we I think you can link though I couldn’t link my application after number of trying with all combinations. I have never ordered for GCMS so far how long does it take to get after order online ? Is any cost involved?

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
that's interesting i thought it was still early to order GCMS without AOR, but criminality in progress means they are doing your background check, maybe cause of the covid 19 they are changing their system steps, like criminality>medical>PCC? before it was always biometrics and medical first before they start criminality, but maybe now because they are working from home criminality is easier to begin with since its all in the computer, or maybe they don't send AOR yet cause thats where they ask you to do fingerprints for biometrics, and since all VAC's for biometrics are closed they skipped this and went straight to the good stuff, and will send AOR when application is well processed and criminality is done, after which they confirm you by your biometrics and send approval? so much to think about for just a PR haha

please let me know if your application number works in the IRCC website, i'll order my notes for sure then

Reactions: Jahlove2000

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
that's interesting i thought it was still early to order GCMS without AOR, but criminality in progress means they are doing your background check, maybe cause of the covid 19 they are changing their system steps, like criminality>medical>PCC? before it was always biometrics and medical first before they start criminality, but maybe now because they are working from home criminality is easier to begin with since its all in the computer, or maybe they don't send AOR yet cause thats where they ask you to do fingerprints for biometrics, and since all VAC's for biometrics are closed they skipped this and went straight to the good stuff, and will send AOR when application is well processed and criminality is done, after which they confirm you by your biometrics and send approval? so much to think about for just a PR haha

please let me know if your application number works in the IRCC website, i'll order my notes for sure then
If that’s the case, you can easily link your application to your account. I received AoR 4 months ago, no PCC or anything else as of now.

Kevwis

Apr 22, 2020
Hi
Did anybody of you give biometrics before applying for pr? I didn't do so and it is 4 months I haven't recieved any email from CIC regarding my application.

Luye

Jul 26, 2019
Technicality question.

i filed my PR and am only in the received state. My dependent 19 yr old son living here in canada with me University needs any federal correspondence stating his name in order to qualify for a tuition decrease. The issue is at the time of our hearing he turned 18 a month prior so our cases were automatically separated. The claim was never centered on him so i was accepted and he was denied. We thought nothing of it considering he’s my son and included in my PR application anway

the problem now is he’s in a legal gap for things like tuition decrease, medicare card etc. Thankfully his school just needs any kind of correspondence with regards to our PR application that states his legal name to lower his tuition

my question is how soon did people here with families on their application did you start receiving letters with said family names on them. My application has only been received and were guessing the next stage of “opened and being processed” is when we can expect an ircc correspondence to state his name since at that point the government will start processing each individual pr card of all my dependents

is that correct?

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Technicality question.

i filed my PR and am only in the received state. My dependent 19 yr old son living here in canada with me University needs any federal correspondence stating his name in order to qualify for a tuition decrease. The issue is at the time of our hearing he turned 18 a month prior so our cases were automatically separated. The claim was never centered on him so i was accepted and he was denied. We thought nothing of it considering he’s my son and included in my PR application anway

the problem now is he’s in a legal gap for things like tuition decrease, medicare card etc. Thankfully his school just needs any kind of correspondence with regards to our PR application that states his legal name to lower his tuition

my question is how soon did people here with families on their application did you start receiving letters with said family names on them. My application has only been received and were guessing the next stage of “opened and being processed” is when we can expect an ircc correspondence to state his name since at that point the government will start processing each individual pr card of all my dependents

is that correct?
3-4 months they send a receipt with applicants names for PR process