AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
You my friend are on a complicated situation. The only fix I know is Restoration of Status for you and your family members, The problem is that while you are on the process of restoring your status, you cannot work or study. This could take up to 3 months (that's the amount of time my wife had to wait for hers). I would talk to CIC or an immigration lawyer to see if there is an alternate route. Living in Canada is expensive and not been able to support yourself for 3 months, only complicate things.

Pusama said:
Hi,
My PR application has been approved and my passport sent on the 24th of Dec 2016 arrived ottawa on the 29th Dec. My BOWP permit application was denied and am now out of status what can i do not know what to do am so confused i would appreciate ur advice on what to do Kindly Help. :-\

Pusama

Dec 8, 2014
crisgov said:
You my friend are on a complicated situation. The only fix I know is Restoration of Status for you and your family members, The problem is that while you are on the process of restoring your status, you cannot work or study. This could take up to 3 months (that's the amount of time my wife had to wait for hers). I would talk to CIC or an immigration lawyer to see if there is an alternate route. Living in Canada is expensive and not been able to support yourself for 3 months, only complicate things.
tanks i called cic was told to wait for the return of my passport. my son is a citizen and my wife still has a valid work permit.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Awesome bro!

Are you living in the same province where you applied? Was there any questions related to province?

Thanks

Letmethinktwice said:
Just got back from border.
I'm officially Permanent Resident.

Landing proces was straight forward, took only 10 minutes, few signatures and I was back on my way to Canada.

It was great feeling.
Hope that rest of us will be over with it soon.

Letmethinktwice

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
21-Mar-2016
Nomination.....
01-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2015
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
01-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
21-Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 2017
LANDED..........
11 Jan 2017
Hi
Yes I've applied from BC and am living in BC.
There was no questions related to province.
They have only asked me for my previous status in Canada - I was on implied status awaiting visitors visa, and whether I was ever convicted of any crime - which I was not.

That's all.

Lucky4u750 said:
Awesome bro!

Are you living in the same province where you applied? Was there any questions related to province?

Thanks

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
anton1990 said:
Hey guys,

is the PR card issued automatically?

I found a link here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-how.asp

I have canadian address on application and stay in canada

Thanks

Anton
As far as i know the 1st time is automatic...but if u need replacemnet or change address then u need to apply urself and pay.

In this link is very clear NEW PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL GET 1 PR CARD ONCE IMMIGRATE if u change address or loose it u will send application pavkage and pay.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
jojo0773 said:
hi mdh, thanks for your good words, my online profile doesnt have any update but my return tracking number is active.
not sure if it means accepted.
anyway thank you~
I guess might means yes its accepted...u will see everything is fine.

HMJC

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Calgary
mdh said:
As far as i know the 1st time is automatic...but if u need replacemnet or change address then u need to apply urself and pay.

In this link is very clear NEW PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL GET 1 PR CARD ONCE IMMIGRATE if u change address or loose it u will send application pavkage and pay.
do you know what address they use ? if you have an agent, are they going to send the PR cards to his address ? or they will ask you about the address at the border ?

thanks !

Pusama

Dec 8, 2014
My CIC account status shows closed application approved but my return tracker yet to be activated passport received on the 29th December in Ottawa. really frustrating. I wonder what might be the issue now

HMJC

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Calgary
Pusama said:
My CIC account status shows closed application approved but my return tracker yet to be activated passport received on the 29th December in Ottawa. really frustrating. I wonder what might be the issue now
usually it takes one day to the tracker to get activated after the file is closed on CIC. you should get passport back early next week !

Pusama

Dec 8, 2014
HMJC said:
usually it takes one day to the tracker to get activated after the file is closed on CIC. you should get passport back early next week !
Thanks for the info that gives me some sigh of relief

travigne

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2016
LANDED..........
Feb 03,2016
Finally we received our passports back and COPRs :D but wont be landing anytime soon until next month i guess cuz my wife just gave birth 2 days ago ;).

Pp received in Ottawa on Dec 28
The file is approved on mycic on Jan 9.
Pp returned today Jan 13.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
travigne said:
Finally we received our passports back and COPRs :D but wont be landing anytime soon until next month i guess cuz my wife just gave birth 2 days ago ;).

Pp received in Ottawa on Dec 28
The file is approved on mycic on Jan 9.
Pp returned today Jan 13.
Congratulations

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hello everyone last April 2016 I have created my express entry profile, now I have to apply for SINP this month. I have read in website that express entry profile expires in one year if you have no ITA.

My question is that I want to apply for SINP PNP, so I should apply with current express entry profile number and job verification number or I should create new express entry profile because current express entry profile will expire in three months?

Thank you

jojo0773

Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
07-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
Singhjasmeet13 said:
Hello everyone last April 2016 I have created my express entry profile, now I have to apply for SINP this month. I have read in website that express entry profile expires in one year if you have no ITA.

My question is that I want to apply for SINP PNP, so I should apply with current express entry profile number and job verification number or I should create new express entry profile because current express entry profile will expire in three months?

Thank you
you can just use your previous express entry file number, i dont believe its gonna make any sense for your SINP if you do not have any invitation letter.
if you get nominee from SINP, you can re-apply express entry, SINP will bring you extra 600 points.