31-10-2016
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
wahab7 said:
August 31st 2015 applicant. Medical done in early July 2016. 16 months passed...tried calling CIC so many times but they do not transfer my call due to high call volume.

Dont know who should I contact and get detailed information on my file?
You can try calling in morning time
Thats when ur call gets transferred fast

August1988

Mar 16, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ns
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016
Nomination.....
June 2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
June 2016 ecas updated
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting god is very kind
LANDED..........
God is great.. hopefully soon
guys i have one question..
I received ppr email and after half an hour i received another email stating please use this letter if you or any of your accompanying dependents are currently residing in india.
So my spouse is there so she submitted passport with this letter.
Now in first email they said if u cannot submit your passport in canada then email to cpc-ctd about that and they can change the stamping office for me or my spouse...
But i already got that letter so i didnt email them about changing the stamping office for my spouse in india..
Do i have to email them to change ??
Confised cuz already got the another email together...
Hopefully not cuz i didnt email them and sent passport with that letter to india...
Fingers crossed..

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
The letter i recieved it should be in one envelop with my dependent, do u have ur spouse passport with u? U can send it in ottawa as per the letter states.

August1988 said:
guys i have one question..
I received ppr email and after half an hour i received another email stating please use this letter if you or any of your accompanying dependents are currently residing in india.
So my spouse is there so she submitted passport with this letter.
Now in first email they said if u cannot submit your passport in canada then email to cpc-ctd about that and they can change the stamping office for me or my spouse...
But i already got that letter so i didnt email them about changing the stamping office for my spouse in india..
Do i have to email them to change ??
Confised cuz already got the another email together...
Hopefully not cuz i didnt email them and sent passport with that letter to india...
Fingers crossed..

catlady78

Dec 12, 2016
ska06 said:
Did not gave me any reason, the agent told me that its in background check, i dont know why its taking that long :( .. I have forwarded a request to my local MP .. lets see what they say ..
Call centre agents probably don't have access to more detailed info. I called on Dec. 20th to check the status of my case. She said I had to wait till February, but I got PPR 3 days later (on Dec 23rd).

August1988

Mar 16, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ns
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016
Nomination.....
June 2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
June 2016 ecas updated
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting god is very kind
LANDED..........
God is great.. hopefully soon
MM3 said:
The letter i recieved it should be in one envelop with my dependent, do u have ur spouse passport with u? U can send it in ottawa as per the letter states.
No i dont have my spouse passport
No my spouse has sent her passport with that letter from india...
And i send mine from here with annex A

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Yah sometimes they do that, but now they do outside of Canada if yr dependents are outside canada, just to prevent missing passports on way here.

Thats good news.. atlest u figured out everything.

August1988 said:
No i dont have my spouse passport
No my spouse has sent her passport with that letter from india...
And i send mine from here with annex A

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
annvale said:
Hi guys! Anyone who sent their passport to ottawa last Dec 22 and haven't received it back? thank you
mine got there on the 23rd of December.. noting yet.. hopefully soon!

aviana

Oct 4, 2016
August 26th applicant,I called cic today and agent told me that he can only see that application is still in process and that background check is in progress but on notes that we received in November it said that Eligibility: passed,Criminality:passed,Medical:passed,Other req: cancelled so I don't understand any more what is happening why is it taking so long,our permits are expiring on February 12th and we really thought it's gonna be done by now,but today the agent told me that if nothing changes till end of April!!! that we should call again and that we should probably apply for new permits. :eek: :-\ :-[

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
i just got a message from cic, saying approved.. believe they just stamped my passport... looking forward to tracking my return evelope

Redhair

Jul 13, 2014
aviana said:
August 26th applicant,I called cic today and agent told me that he can only see that application is still in process and that background check is in progress but on notes that we received in November it said that Eligibility: passed,Criminality:passed,Medical:passed,Other req: cancelled so I don't understand any more what is happening why is it taking so long,our permits are expiring on February 12th and we really thought it's gonna be done by now,but today the agent told me that if nothing changes till end of April!!! that we should call again and that we should probably apply for new permits. :eek: :-\ :-[
I am Aguest 10 and I have same situation like you. I don't understand what is going too