Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
April 2015
Passport Req..
8 Dec 2016
August 24, 2015 applicant here. My ecas shows decision made but not mycic. Hopefully PPr this week. Noticed alot of people have decision made on ecas. fingers crossed!!!

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
mdh said:
question:
u know when does your background change to IN PROGRESS in my cic?

and did u have order the gsmc notes? if yes which group name and number do u have pls and thank you
I noticed my background changed to "in progress" on october 4th. I didn't order GCMS notes, i have just been hoping for the best.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
hey guys congrats to all august applicants that are getting any kind f good news. like ecas DECISION MADE

can u pls share if you have your gsmc notes your group name and group number for us the ones that r still waiitng for good news pls pls.

we will appreciate it very much

thank you

August27.2015

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
April 2015
Passport Req..
8 Dec 2016
mdh said:
hey guys congrats to all august applicants that are getting any kind f good news. like ecas DECISION MADE

can u pls share if you have your gsmc notes your group name and group number for us the ones that r still waiitng for good news pls pls.

we will appreciate it very much

thank you
My group name is Pace - Bev 9
Group number - 1-9y764ev

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Makes me so sad, they dont even think that how can we be able to survive if we are only recieving minimum and how can we pay for everyday expenses and such we arr missing the opourtunity to have more jobs if we have open work permit while we are waiting, i wasnt excited anymore for this .

mdh said:
same to me few weeks ago.
answers are not very useful right?
because of curse if we dont get knews dec we will call jan hahahaha

sallay

Oct 7, 2012
Is there anyone who submitted last August and got MER this June?

I submitted on August 9 and got MER on June 16. I have ordered my gcms notes twice. But my security check is still in process, and I cannot find more details, since it is blocked. I called cic this morning. They told me my security check is still in process even after several months. My security check is in process since Sept 22. My application is still in Sydney, not in final review.

Is there anyone who have the same situation with me? Why does it take suck a long time for security check?

crisgov

Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 25, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jun 20, 2016
Nomination.....
May 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
sallay said:
Is there anyone who submitted last August and got MER this June?

I submitted on August 9 and got MER on June 16. I have ordered my gcms notes twice. But my security check is still in process, and I cannot find more details, since it is blocked. I called cic this morning. They told me my security check is still in process even after several months. My security check is in process since Sept 22. My application is still in Sydney, not in final review.

Is there anyone who have the same situation with me? Why does it take suck a long time for security check?
I have a dumb question for you. Isn't the Centralized Intake Office (In Sydney) the one processing all applications at every stage?

As far as I know there are different locations inside it (for PNP paper applications) whereas PACE is the one that have passed through All Criteria of Elegibility.

If your location is Pace, it should mean that every check is done and you are waiting for final review. The main problem is that for that final review they are taking quite some time. a lot of September applicants and even some October applicants are in the Pace stage now, we know that there is a long wait from Pace to DM and/or PPR. Just be patient, I saw some August folks getting either PR or/and DM. Your turn might be just around the corner.

fire_jan23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
crisgov said:
I have a dumb question for you. Isn't the Centralized Intake Office (In Sydney) the one processing all applications at every stage?

As far as I know there are different locations inside it (for PNP paper applications) whereas PACE is the one that have passed through All Criteria of Elegibility.

If your location is Pace, it should mean that every check is done and you are waiting for final review. The main problem is that for that final review they are taking quite some time. a lot of September applicants and even some October applicants are in the Pace stage now, we know that there is a long wait from Pace to DM and/or PPR. Just be patient, I saw some August folks getting either PR or/and DM. Your turn might be just around the corner.
To my best knowledge CIO may not the place handles the entire application process. CPC-Ottawa should be the place responsible for passport visa management. PACE is as far as I understand a virtual place stands for what you have said above, but the actual file location could be at Ottawa office.

crisgov

Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 25, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jun 20, 2016
Nomination.....
May 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
fire_jan23 said:
To my best knowledge CIO may not the place handles the entire application process. CPC-Ottawa should be the place responsible for passport visa management. PACE is as far as I understand a virtual place stands for what you have said above, but the actual file location could be at Ottawa office.
Well, I am pretty sure that as many of us sallay should have CPC-Ottawa as a secondary office. Which have been there from the very beginning.

percy25

Mar 11, 2016
ryanhou13 said:
Im 31st August applicant too. My Ecas still shows IN Progress. Do you have the 5th line now?
In the status column it shows: "Decision made". However when I click on the link, the notes are updated only until Medical receieved.

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
Last night I made my landing at Emerson Border, Manitoba. It was very easy and fast. First, We went into US border and told them we wanted to make a flag pole -It seems they're accustomed to this, 'cause rapidily printed the entry refused and indicated how make the U return. In Canada, I have to admmited it, they were so kind and polite, even to me they looked more nervous than us. They asked for our current and past temporary visas, in order to destroyed them, asked for sign the CORP and wait for 10mnts, then he gave our passports back in which the stapled the Corp and stamp the date and gifted us two paper Canada flags, congratulated us and asked us if we had any questions. I only asked if I could fly outside Canada with the landing paper, he said NO, you have to wait to receive your ID card. As PR you only will be admitted in Airport border with this document.

Important, I went to the border around 7:00pm, almost nobody was there just the agents, well last night Manitoba waited a big snow storm, perhaps due to this and that Emerson is no a crowded border...

Finally, I want to say THANKS for this forum to keep me updated throughout all this process.

I hope all of June, July and August have big news soon.

All the best..

spybull

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2016
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
16-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Sandyhere said:
Hi guys I am 25th August 2015 applicant. I updated my martial status change in March 2015 and they got back to me last month(NOV) asking me for my wife's details and docs along with medicals, police clearance, etc. My question is am I going to get my process delayed because of this or it won't effect the time line? Please let me know if you went through this situation, my patience is dying coz I am on my wp since 4 yrs :(
Hello Sandy,

I'm August 25th applicant as well, I too updated my marital status change in March 2016, but they never replied to my email, I sent update through case query in April again...still no response. So, I decided to call CIC on 18th April 2016, when I reported agent that I didn't get any response to my emails from CIC, she went silent and later she sent me detail email to fill out forms and send the package for addition of spouse to Sydney office. On April 22nd 2016 they received my spouse documents and on June 1st 2016, CIC requested medical...police clearances and spouse questionnaire for us.

I submitted all the documents by 21st June 2015 for both of us and after that I never received any update. On 4th nov 2016, I got GCMS notes, where everything is passed and last updated on 15th July 2016 and file location is PACE.

I called CIC as well 10-15 days ago, agent said everything is passed...no additional information required at this time and wait for final e-mail.

Hope to see the miracle this month....15+ months now....no patience anymore :(