+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

Sandyhere

Oct 26, 2015
Hi guys I am 25th August 2015 applicant. I updated my martial status change in March 2015 and they got back to me last month(NOV) asking me for my wife's details and docs along with medicals, police clearance, etc. My question is am I going to get my process delayed because of this or it won't effect the time line? Please let me know if you went through this situation, my patience is dying coz I am on my wp since 4 yrs :(

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Sandy,
Yes it will have an impact on the processing times, i sent and email to my MP today telling him about the flaws that is going on, and for all those applicants that have been waiting for so long and those applicants that are receiving their ppr first but they are not even beyond 16 minths, all the question, i even mention about having closed work permit and limited with one employer is so stressful because we cant even save and not enough to support our needs, i ask him about after having passed all the screenings how long shall have to wait, that some are calling cic toll free that are beyond 16 months already but they said that its just an estimate and dont a know when it will come out. All this i sent to my MP. And he is waiting for the respond. I even ask if having follow ups using MP direct line does make us more delays if we do follow up. I did yes i did question them about this. We have the right to know and appropriate answer why its like this,last 2015 and past years ull get ur ppr after 1 to 3 months maximum after getting medical. This is sickening screening has been passed but cant do anything to bring out a decision made after a month. I said i am aware that every applicant is different but the question is how long are they going to give the decision made after having passed all those screening that we gone through.

Sandyhere said:
Hi guys I am 25th August 2015 applicant. I updated my martial status change in March 2015 and they got back to me last month(NOV) asking me for my wife's details and docs along with medicals, police clearance, etc. My question is am I going to get my process delayed because of this or it won't effect the time line? Please let me know if you went through this situation, my patience is dying coz I am on my wp since 4 yrs :(

demel

Dec 10, 2015
Hello Sandyhere,

I am an Aug 26, 2015 applicant. I did change my marital status on Aug 18, 2016 and informed IRCC. In a weeks time, they did request for a set of documents and revised forms to add my wife into the application. Send all the forms/docs IRCC asked for on Aug 31, 2016. Its been 3 months+ since I added her. Until today things are very quiet and still waiting for PPR.

Thanks

Sandyhere

Oct 26, 2015
MM3 said:
Sandy,
Yes it will have an impact on the processing times, i sent and email to my MP today telling him about the flaws that is going on, and for all those applicants that have been waiting for so long and those applicants that are receiving their ppr first but they are not even beyond 16 minths, all the question, i even mention about having closed work permit and limited with one employer is so stressful because we cant even save and not enough to support our needs, i ask him about after having passed all the screenings how long shall have to wait, that some are calling cic toll free that are beyond 16 months already but they said that its just an estimate and dont a know when it will come out. All this i sent to my MP. And he is waiting for the respond. I even ask if having follow ups using MP direct line does make us more delays if we do follow up. I did yes i did question them about this. We have the right to know and appropriate answer why its like this,last 2015 and past years ull get ur ppr after 1 to 3 months maximum after getting medical. This is sickening screening has been passed but cant do anything to bring out a decision made after a month. I said i am aware that every applicant is different but the question is how long are they going to give the decision made after having passed all those screening that we gone through.
How long? do you have any idea? And contacting CIC through local MP is going to effect you badly I guess.

Sandyhere

Oct 26, 2015
demel said:
Hello Sandyhere,

I am an Aug 26, 2015 applicant. I did change my marital status on Aug 18, 2016 and informed IRCC. In a weeks time, they did request for a set of documents and revised forms to add my wife into the application. Send all the forms/docs IRCC asked for on Aug 31, 2016. Its been 3 months+ since I added her. Until today things are very quiet and still waiting for PPR.

Thanks
3 months :eek:

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
diamondxxx said:
I just checked ecas and I see "Decision Made", hopefully, that's good news! My application was received august 27th 2015.
did they request u ppr already or not yet_

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
mdh said:
did they request u ppr already or not yet_
Nothing yet boss. Did you check yours?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Sandyhere said:
How long? do you have any idea? And contacting CIC through local MP is going to effect you badly I guess.
I dont think use our MP to contact cic will affect, many july or june applicants use MP and some of them say maybe that was useful cause after days of mp contacting cic they got ppr.

nobody knows!!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
diamondxxx said:
Nothing yet boss. Did you check yours?
hey i just checked and my ecas still saying in process (mediclas received, this note since june 2016)

also my cic is same (eligibility in review, medicals passed, background check in progress)

i received my last gsmc notes on nov 29:

group name: JW-26
Group number: 1-9 rzz....

i am getting nervous as my employer is not the nicest and not giving enough hours and my wp is close :(

hopefully this next days i get ppr...alll of us!

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
mdh said:
hey i just checked and my ecas still saying in process (mediclas received, this note since june 2016)

also my cic is same (eligibility in review, medicals passed, background check in progress)

i received my last gsmc notes on nov 29:

group name: JW-26
Group number: 1-9 rzz....

i am getting nervous as my employer is not the nicest and not giving enough hours and my wp is close :(

hopefully this next days i get ppr...alll of us!
Hopefully we all get PPR soon!! I'm also on a closed WP so i know how you feel, although i work for a corporate organization and don't feel any pressure except for the WP renewal which i'm tired of doing.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
diamondxxx said:
Hopefully we all get PPR soon!! I'm also on a closed WP so i know how you feel, although i work for a corporate organization and don't feel any pressure except for the WP renewal which i'm tired of doing.
yeah is a pain the renewal.
i just did it last summer.

i wor in a hotel but the big boss is super awful.

keep praying and waiting

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
mdh said:
yeah is a pain the renewal.
i just did it last summer.

i wor in a hotel but the big boss is super awful.

keep praying and waiting
I feel your pain sir...

All we can do is pray and be hopeful. Hopefully, all these will come to an end soonest!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
diamondxxx said:
I feel your pain sir...

All we can do is pray and be hopeful. Hopefully, all these will come to an end soonest!
question:
u know when does your background change to IN PROGRESS in my cic?

and did u have order the gsmc notes? if yes which group name and number do u have pls and thank you

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Guys,

Here's what i got, everything is quite good as they told to MP no issues at all, if i havent recieve anything this december they advise me to call them back by January 2017.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
Guys,

Here's what i got, everything is quite good as they told to MP no issues at all, if i havent recieve anything this december they advise me to call them back by January 2017.
same to me few weeks ago.
answers are not very useful right?
because of curse if we dont get knews dec we will call jan hahahaha