+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
mdh said:
do you have your GCMS notes?
if yes what the group name? & location?

no GCMS note.. we never applied for, i dnt think i would be applying as well... believing God for next week...

sli

Nov 25, 2016
sand123456 said:
Congratulations.. can you please give detail information?
when u applied? when did you get your medical?
Thanks
Aug 20 - applied
Nov 20 - processed
June 15 - medical request

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi sli,

Just wanted to ask if u can check for me the date of ur job offer letter attached or a contract if u have what the date dear.. Coz just wondering they might wsnt to finish that contract begire they release a PR.

sli said:
Aug 20 - applied
Nov 20 - processed
June 15 - medical request

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
Hi sli,

Just wanted to ask if u can check for me the date of ur job offer letter attached or a contract if u have what the date dear.. Coz just wondering they might wsnt to finish that contract begire they release a PR.

what job offer letter or contract are u talking about?
If aplication is under Nominee program, only the Nomination certificate is attach to the application....

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
I know its only nomination attached to it, but in order for u to get nomination u have job offer that u have to sign with a contract with that employer who is nominating you. But everyone has a different case so im not saying im right. Im just thinking that way. Because my contract is done January 2017, my paper is ready for visa but just waiting for an officer for that. It was done all the assessment last august 24, but they dont release anything yet.

mdh said:
what job offer letter or contract are u talking about?
If aplication is under Nominee program, only the Nomination certificate is attach to the application....

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
I know its only nomination attached to it, but in order for u to get nomination u have job offer that u have to sign with a contract with that employer who is nominating you. But everyone has a different case so im not saying im right. Im just thinking that way. Because my contract is done January 2017, my paper is ready for visa but just waiting for an officer for that. It was done all the assessment last august 24, but they dont release anything yet.
yes yes I am not saying you are wrong...just wondering..
if we only send in application for PR the Nomination Certificate...how will they know when is the expiry of job offer letter? they wont have access to that info as far as i know, but at end only they know that.

I think we only need to wait lil more days.

most of us aug applicants passed everything, just matter of time, it will come as a xmas gift u will see!

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
I wish to share this little piece to whom it may concern

I heard files get delayed when at cic due to updating. I mean for instance I sent my application to CIC nova scotia they transfer my file to Accra, waiting for Accra to call me for medicals. However, along the process I had a baby which I need to include in the application. The application will be remove from the queue cos they have to include the document that I just sent.

If the application is removed from the queue, they won't return it to where they take it

I know some people know what LIFO and FIFO is?

sli

Nov 25, 2016
MM3 said:
Hi sli,

I applied with my Master's degree without any job offer.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
MM3 said:
Thanks sli!

This is what im thingking about, those who applied that are not it tied up with a any job offer get ppr first.
Does your friend same do the same thing? Applied without any job offer?

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Any news for today??

When are we expecting things to happen?

sli

Nov 25, 2016
MM3 said:
Thanks sli!

This is what im thingking about, those who applied that are not it tied up with a any job offer get ppr first.
I can't say for sure. I know about no one else but myself

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I am also august 31st applicant with the masters stream PNP. medicals done on June 3rd. Waiting for PPR. Don't know how they are processing. :( ::)

spybull

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2016
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
16-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
mdh said:
seems like cic just slow slow sloooow down again like in summer :(
By next week you will complete 16 months then start calling CIC and try to push.

Yesterday my friend(october applicant) got COPR...i'm still waiting :(

Do you know, how much time it takes for a file with dependent(spouse) ??