Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
highty said:
Congrats bruv......we're still hopeful that ours will come forth soon
Im sure it will. If not this month, next month for sure.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi Maniharman,

Sorry to hear about your situation, but you know what your fine all you have to do is wait for the return documents your application package and send it again include your reciepts
If in the event that your nomination is expired you can call the PNp office your nominating province and have them renew your nomination certificate. That way it has to be completed and updated before you sent.
Goodluck to you!
God bless!

maniharman said:
HI friends

I was on Implied status when i applied for permanent residency under provincial nominee program.I had applied for my work permit and valid visa which i mentioned in a letter with my PR application.I stated that i will send updated work permit and visa once i receive them.I called CIC Yesterday and told them that i have my all updated documents ready and ask them that where can i send those documents.They told me that i should wait for File number then i can send them.I asked them if CIC wont cancel my application because of this, they told no ,cic wont cancel it but they will ask for those documents later.

Today I checked my cic account..my application status is showing canceled due to incomplete application..What should I do now?

maniharman

May 8, 2016
MM3 said:
Hi Maniharman,

Sorry to hear about your situation, but you know what your fine all you have to do is wait for the return documents your application package and send it again include your reciepts
If in the event that your nomination is expired you can call the PNp office your nominating province and have them renew your nomination certificate. That way it has to be completed and updated before you sent.
Goodluck to you!
God bless!
thanks for the reply.My nomination is going to expire on Dec 31,2016.Is that ok if i mail my updated application before dec 31 or i should renew my nomination.I was reading some threads that if you send them application with in that expiring period then you dont need to renew your nomination.

maniharman

May 8, 2016
MM3 said:
Hi Maniharman,

Goodluck to you!
God bless!

Another thing is that i had applied for open work permit before i got AINP nomination.I got nominated on last day of my PGWP EXPIRING date.once i got nomination I applied for closed work permit which by approved..then i requested cic to cancel my open work permit paper application.ON oct 19 I got a letter stating that my paper application for work permit has been refused.I called cic and told them that i have already closed work permit and I already requested them to cancel my paper application for open work permit..Officer told me that he will update it on my profile..

now I am not sure why my application got canceled...for cic error to not cancel my open work permit application or for missing documents.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Stick to what you have now, if you hsve closed work permit or open just use that to attach in your package. The important thing is u have it ur not implied or out of status. Just send it again and pls make sure its complete this time. So you don't have to worry anymore. Some applicants who are students before and got nominated they only waited 1month to get a file number.

maniharman said:
Another thing is that i had applied for open work permit before i got AINP nomination.I got nominated on last day of my PGWP EXPIRING date.once i got nomination I applied for closed work permit which by approved..then i requested cic to cancel my open work permit paper application.ON oct 19 I got a letter stating that my paper application for work permit has been refused.I called cic and told them that i have already closed work permit and I already requested them to cancel my paper application for open work permit..Officer told me that he will update it on my profile..

now I am not sure why my application got canceled...for cic error to not cancel my open work permit application or for missing documents.

maniharman

May 8, 2016
MM3 said:
Stick to what you have now, if you hsve closed work permit or open just use that to attach in your package. The important thing is u have it ur not implied or out of status. Just send it again and pls make sure its complete this time. So you don't have to worry anymore. Some applicants who are students before and got nominated they only waited 1month to get a file number.
Yeah I have closed work permit now with valid visa .I talked to an officer on phone and he told me that they wont send my application back or wont cancel it just because of missing updated documents.But next day they canceled my application.I am still waiting for their message about why they canceled it.I mailed all updated documents as suggested by that officer yesterday with my UCI number..Another thing is my AINP nomination is going to expire on DEC 31.Do i need to extend my nomination before i send my updated application?

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Your good to go dear, Your nomination still good so just wait for your documents and attached everything properly check your forms as well, any missing details will cause you delays. Not a month but 3 months before they will open up a file.

maniharman said:
Yeah I have closed work permit now with valid visa .I talked to an officer on phone and he told me that they wont send my application back or wont cancel it just because of missing updated documents.But next day they canceled my application.I am still waiting for their message about why they canceled it.I mailed all updated documents as suggested by that officer yesterday with my UCI number..Another thing is my AINP nomination is going to expire on DEC 31.Do i need to extend my nomination before i send my updated application?

maniharman

May 8, 2016
MM3 said:
Your good to go dear, Your nomination still good so just wait for your documents and attached everything properly check your forms as well, any missing details will cause you delays. Not a month but 3 months before they will open up a file.
Do you have any idea about how much it gonna take me to receive my returned application?

JAYAORPNP

Aug 30, 2015
does any one know the correct size and number of photographs that we have to send along with passport after getting ppr?

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
JAYAORPNP said:
does any one know the correct size and number of photographs that we have to send along with passport after getting ppr?
50 by 70mm. There is a link in the email they send with the PPR

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

dlobo2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
87arq said:
50 by 70mm. There is a link in the email they send with the PPR

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

when were u asked for passport request. which month did u apply