Med's Done....
24-08-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congratulations August applicants who have their background check changed to "in Progress"! :D

It looks like it takes 3-4 months between MR-passed and Background check - "In Progress". Can anyone confirm?

Sandra80

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
It varies. Some background changes even jump back and forth between in progress and not needed. I honestly think the background check status indicates nothing really

antyaneto4ka

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-08-26
Doc's Request.
2016-05-12
Nomination.....
2015-07-21
AOR Received.
2015-11-19
Med's Request
Did upfront
Med's Done....
2016-05-12
Passport Req..
Waiting
and today I got an email: "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information"

asdffdsa

Oct 5, 2016
Aug 24 applicant, Background Status changed to "In Progress" yesterday, but today I got notification and found CIC asked me for "Field of Sutdy, Name of Thesis Supervisor, list of publication, and Detailed CV/Resume" regarding Master Degree studies. Since I was in course based master program, I guess all I can do is to upload an explanation letter with transcript and degree certificate?

Now the background changed back to "Not needed" and Documents is "need additional document". Does anybody encounter the same situation? I'm in Ontario PNP Master Stream...

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
asdffdsa said:
Aug 24 applicant, Background Status changed to "In Progress" yesterday, but today I got notification and found CIC asked me for "Field of Sutdy, Name of Thesis Supervisor, list of publication, and Detailed CV/Resume" regarding Master Degree studies. Since I was in course based master program, I guess all I can do is to upload an explanation letter with transcript and degree certificate?

Now the background changed back to "Not needed" and Documents is "need additional document". Does anybody encounter the same situation? I'm in Ontario PNP Master Stream...
I think there's been a few applicants who had the same experience as yourself, they are all from the Ontario PNP Master Stream.

asdffdsa

Oct 5, 2016
diamondxxx said:
I think there's been a few applicants who had the same experience as yourself, they are all from the Ontario PNP Master Stream.
Hopefully they are not doing the QA procedure again like in 2014, and I found the letter asking for documents was sent from CIO Sydney, meaning my document is not transferred yet for more than a year...

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
asdffdsa said:
Hopefully they are not doing the QA procedure again like in 2014, and I found the letter asking for documents was sent from CIO Sydney, meaning my document is not transferred yet for more than a year...
Have they send u ur Medicals AND everything else ?

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
asdffdsa said:

I also did course based Masters degree from Ontario university and nominated under Ontario PNP. Never been asked for any additional documents from OPNP or IRCC. My duration of studies was 2 years though...

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
IRCC website change processing time to 16 months PnP. Since the cutoff for 2016 to 2017 quota has already been started hopefully those who applied already is not affected with h this.

Recieved an update for my file its says just waitinv for final review. All had been passed.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
IRCC website change processing time to 16 months PnP. Since the cutoff for 2016 to 2017 quota has already been started hopefully those who applied already is not affected with h this.

Recieved an update for my file its says just waitinv for final review. All had been passed.
where did u receives or see that update?