2015-11-19
Med's Request
Did upfront
Med's Done....
2016-05-12
Passport Req..
Waiting
percy25 said:
are you inland paper applicant or express entry?
I'm inland paper + provincial nominee applicant

You can check here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pNbe7FDfcUmDLQBcQGDjInEOFpZ5xCHBI8OKKFM8mPE/edit?ts=571fa704#gid=0

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
antyaneto4ka said:
You can check here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dm0313On6P7aM7URw7YRJ5O8Xu2ojtiKtQcA7Lq_1sQ/edit#gid=1590108632
I guess you should not share this link. It has all your password and your personal expenditure stuff. Take it down before someone exploits it.

antyaneto4ka

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-08-26
Doc's Request.
2016-05-12
Nomination.....
2015-07-21
AOR Received.
2015-11-19
Med's Request
Did upfront
Med's Done....
2016-05-12
Passport Req..
Waiting
parvisingh said:
I guess you should not share this link. It has all your password and your personal expenditure stuff. Take it down before someone exploits it.
Yeah
I copied the wrong url hahaha
Already deleted the link
Can you delete it from your post?

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
MONKUCHA said:
When did you do your upfront? I did May 2 but ECAS doesn't show anything? Did you received formal RPRF request or the same email as all so called "reminder"?
Completed medicals were submitted in last week of April. i did receive formal "RPRF" only email today. no other docs were requested.
I have to add my child(Born in Canada) and waiting for birth certificate which may delay processing a bit going forward.

percy25

Mar 11, 2016
antyaneto4ka said:
I have the same profile, however I am scared to do the medical upfront. Did you for the medicals with any form?

antyaneto4ka

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-08-26
Doc's Request.
2016-05-12
Nomination.....
2015-07-21
AOR Received.
2015-11-19
Med's Request
Did upfront
Med's Done....
2016-05-12
Passport Req..
Waiting
percy25 said:
I have the same profile, however I am scared to do the medical upfront. Did you for the medicals with any form?
I didn't have the forms.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
percy25 said:
So what did you go with to the doctor?
UCI is enough. You will get confirmation after test so you can send it to CIC via Case Specific. I did upfront on May 2. Today I send my confirmation to CIC, but the results were submitted by doctor on May 5th. However, not all doctors want to do upfront.

antyaneto4ka

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-08-26
Doc's Request.
2016-05-12
Nomination.....
2015-07-21
AOR Received.
2015-11-19
Med's Request
Did upfront
Med's Done....
2016-05-12
Passport Req..
Waiting
percy25 said:
So what did you go with to the doctor?
I called to doctor and booked an appointment. He asked me if I got a request from CIC, I said - no, than he asked UCI number

Jay001

Mar 5, 2015
Hi, Inland pnp applicant...file submitted aug11,2015...aor nov 16/15...rprf fees march 2...medical request april29!!!!

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
good day house, pls i have a quick question...
we just had a baby in Canada i sent any information to cic about that including birth certificate, baby's Canadian passport, and i an email from them... that i dnt really understand;
- do i need to fill all this forms for me again or was sending the baby birth certificate and passport not enough?

Please do not reply to this email.

Dear -------------,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.
To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
i called IRCC and agent sent me the same info. We dont have birth certificate yet so we cant do anything at this point. from the forum what i see is one need to send CSE and attach birth certificate and/or passport and letter of explanation and updated family information form needs to be updated.
the part where it says ,registered mail needs to be sent with add on" you need to confirm that however,. if you call IRCC they'll tell you we cant give you specifics,here are the instruction (atleast i was told so)

good luck

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
milo2015 said:
i called IRCC and agent sent me the same info. We dont have birth certificate yet so we cant do anything at this point. from the forum what i see is one need to send CSE and attach birth certificate and/or passport and letter of explanation and updated family information form needs to be updated.
the part where it says ,registered mail needs to be sent with add on" you need to confirm that however,. if you call IRCC they'll tell you we cant give you specifics,here are the instruction (atleast i was told so)

good luck

Thanks for your responds, i have been trying to call them all day...
pls which of the phone do i have to fill, from the email, they said you have to fill a new generic form, and on the form its says "Remember that all questions in this section are about your dependant. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
now the baby already has a canadian passport.. do i still need to include the baby...... or do i just update family information form me and my spouse..... the email said send via mail... are u saying CSE too will be ok

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
milo2015 said:

good luck
As per my experience CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) is used to add birth cert. to your file.
I used same method