+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
I was hoping they will finish all they have recieved this week and send tomorrow as well..as a Christmas gift.. but it might be around January 9 to be back.

mdh said:
Guys how long u think passport is gonna take to be back from Ottawa now that holidays are in the middle?

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Yes. The immigration representative wrote it down for me..

luckychamp said:
Have you guys wrote DoB and Name at the back of both photoes or just one? After Studio staml I hardly have space kindly advice ??

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi Annvale,

Yes write down ur current address and sign it..using that address they will send u ur passport.

annvale said:
I need your help. What shall I write into Annex A? there is a blank part on it. Shall I write my mailing address there? Thanks for the help. Just got ppr this morning

lemondrop

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Montreal, QC
So the lady at my post office was kind of a b-word and made me fill out the return envelope. What would happen if I filled it out? Would they nix it and send it through reg Canada post or would it even matter?

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
jampk said:
Hi Guys,

i have received SINP OID nomination on 15th of November now preparing my documents to submit the application to CIC but i have few queries

In documents checklist Experience letter and Education Credential Assessment is not required/mentioned to be submitted

Now i am confused what to do ?

can you please share your experience

just follow what the checklist says as some of the infos that u have passed to sinp have been transferred to cic

Thanks

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
Does anyone here had the same experience where the mailing address in ecas was changed? My PO Box number was not written but I saw it before that it was there. The city and province are still the same

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Po box maybe not showing up on ecas, but maybe thats the reason why they have the form filled up attached to passport request, mine was its my representative address wrtten as my mailing address but current home address written is different

annvale said:
Does anyone here had the same experience where the mailing address in ecas was changed? My PO Box number was not written but I saw it before that it was there. The city and province are still the same

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Hey Guys,

Congrats everyone on getting PPR/DM.
I am wondering after how many days the tracker usually activated once CIC Ottawa receive after Passport ?

ska06

Mar 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm August 21 2015 applicant and have not received any ppr or decision made yet. When I call cic they are saying its still in process. I dont know when I will get the ppr or decision made :( :( :( :(

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
sent my passport yesterday to Ottawa from Regina, and it delivered already.. wow. Canadapost i must say u guys are doing a great job.
Time to wait for the return tracker

Those that sent passport last week any return tracker activated?

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
ska06 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm August 21 2015 applicant and have not received any ppr or decision made yet. When I call cic they are saying its still in process. I dont know when I will get the ppr or decision made :( :( :( :(
dnt worry u will get it soonest IJN