+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Applicant inside Canada

Lynskie82

Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask anybody’s insights regarding PR Portal, done my login credentials and confirmed that I am inside Canada and completed the steps.
I have a minor dependant living outside Canada, I did not click the confirmation for my dependant since he is outside Canada and that confirmation is only inside Canada applicant.

My question is, What steps I’m going to do? Aside from sending email to IRCC informing them that my dependant is currently living outside Canada.

I hope anyone can share your insights here please. Thank you.

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask anybody’s insights regarding PR Portal, done my login credentials and confirmed that I am inside Canada and completed the steps.
I have a minor dependant living outside Canada, I did not click the confirmation for my dependant since he is outside Canada and that confirmation is only inside Canada applicant.

My question is, What steps I’m going to do? Aside from sending email to IRCC informing them that my dependant is currently living outside Canada.

I hope anyone can share your insights here please. Thank you.
Hi, how did you respond? i have a similar situation...

Lynskie82

Jul 18, 2021
Hi, how did you respond? i have a similar situation...

Oh sorry for my late reply to your comment.
I replied their email to confirmed I am the applicant from inside Canada and also I explained regarding my dependant’s current location/ address outside Canada. That’s all I did through email and they got back to me after 2 days. I finally received my PR card a week after that email.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Oh sorry for my late reply to your comment.
I replied their email to confirmed I am the applicant from inside Canada and also I explained regarding my dependant’s current location/ address outside Canada. That’s all I did through email and they got back to me after 2 days. I finally received my PR card a week after that email.
Hi in how many days after your PR Card was mailed you received your PR Card?