+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR AND TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Vijanti

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Everyone, hope everyone is doing great.
I submitted both my PR and Travel Document with a copy of Notice of Decision that my lawyer had send me but today I received my copy with a true copy certified stamp on it. Now I am worried, please advise me on what can be done now. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratmir

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
I submitted both my PR and Travel Document with a copy of Notice of Decision that my lawyer had send me but today I received my copy with a true copy certified stamp on it. Now I am worried, please advise me on what can be done now. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you
Your questions is complicated I don't understand it. Why did you submit your PR, NFD and RTD? Are you trying to say you apply for PR, NFD and RTD?

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Your questions is complicated I don't understand it. Why did you submit your PR, NFD and RTD? Are you trying to say you apply for PR, NFD and RTD?
He submitted “two” applications, one for PR and one for RTD. However, He included, for both applications, the copy of the Notice of Decision that his lawyer sent him ***not the true certified copy***.

I’m pretty sure that this shouldn’t be an issue since they can easily verify the document if it’s legit or not. I’m sure they definitely do that even when using the true certified copy.
They have a GCMS system that shares all the information. I wouldn’t stress about it; plus they would contact you if anything.

Best of luck and I hope they approve both applications soon!

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you
Travel document is it first time you appling? Is it emergency case if yes how process went. Could you please write step by step (if emergency situation)thanks

Reactions: Lutito

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
Please I need you advice, I currently have a RTD,which I applied for when I was still a refugee and has expired last month. I now a permanent resident and have my PR card and also need to urgently apply for a travel document. Is it ok to apply for a PRTD now or still a RTD. I need to apply for a dubai visa so as to see my family.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please I need you advice, I currently have a RTD,which I applied for when I was still a refugee and has expired last month. I now a permanent resident and have my PR card and also need to urgently apply for a travel document. Is it ok to apply for a PRTD now or still a RTD. I need to apply for a dubai visa so as to see my family.
You still need an RTD.