+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR and criminal record that I sent for my young profesionnal visa

Skunq59

Mar 28, 2022
Hello everybody,

I'm starting to prepare my PR, waiting a long time for the CSQ. And I saw that they ask to get the police certificates in the countries where we lived + 6 months.

I had already done this when I applied for my young professionnal visa and I haven't been back to those countries, so it seems a bit unnecessary. However, do they take it into account? Has anyone been in this case and can tell me if they have asked or not?

A friend who had provided Finland for her young pro did not need to give it back for the RP but this is just an example.

As for me, I had provided the one for Spain for the JP, and for Portugal I had not been asked (because I am also a citizen of this country I think).

I thank you in advance, this information would possibly save me a lot of time and struggle to get these documents and translate them.

Have a nice day!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everybody,

I'm starting to prepare my PR, waiting a long time for the CSQ. And I saw that they ask to get the police certificates in the countries where we lived + 6 months.

I had already done this when I applied for my young professionnal visa and I haven't been back to those countries, so it seems a bit unnecessary. However, do they take it into account? Has anyone been in this case and can tell me if they have asked or not?

A friend who had provided Finland for her young pro did not need to give it back for the RP but this is just an example.

As for me, I had provided the one for Spain for the JP, and for Portugal I had not been asked (because I am also a citizen of this country I think).

I thank you in advance, this information would possibly save me a lot of time and struggle to get these documents and translate them.

Have a nice day!
they will ask for police clearance report for the countries you resided over 6mo