+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR after studies in Canada

sachiiin

Jan 4, 2024
Toronto
Category........
STUDY
Hi,

I'm a student in Toronto ON at Humber College studying Information Technology Solutions program which is 2 years program.

I have Computer Engineering degree and I Have one year experience back in india.

The question is which province is good for me to get an PR so I can find my job accordingly in particular province.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I'm a student in Toronto ON at Humber College studying Information Technology Solutions program which is 2 years program.

I have Computer Engineering degree and I Have one year experience back in india.

The question is which province is good for me to get an PR so I can find my job accordingly in particular province.
There isn’t a specific province. Would apply throughout Canada while close to graduating from Humber to see where you get the best opportunity that will allow you to have the best chances of getting PR. Moving because there is the potential to possibly get a job in your field or because there is a desirable PR program leaves a lot to chance. With remote interview and testing of your skills online you can apply to jobs throughout Canada pretty easily. Would probably avoid Quebec if you don’t know French and don’t want to dedicate your time to speaking French. Many newcomers limit their job searches to a few cities when better opportunities and better qualify of life is can often be found, especially for first jobs in your field, outside the top destinations due to reduced competition.