+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR after completion of 12th study

Maniza

Apr 6, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm a student, jus completed my 12th, I'm lookin for diploma and then bachelors program in candada, its gonna a long run, so can anyone tell me how can I apply for PR as soon as possible i wont be a worker but yeah in diploma i might be working full time, is there any possible way i can get PR in this study time period, i need PR before my masters. Is there any possible to get PR in my 5-6 years study years? Please let me know!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Anything is possible but you cannot work full time whilst on a study permit in Canada unless in a scheduled break, only part time max 20 hours a week.

To apply for PR you need full time work experience so in summary you would need to do a degree for a few years, apply for a PGWP for upto 3 years where you could get work experience then maybe you might qualify to apply during that time. This assumes that any work experience is obtained in a profession classified as NOC 0,A or B.

On top of this you need to be prepared to fund near 30000CDN per year of study made up of fees and living expenses.

Your first challenge might be to simply get a study permit, impossible to comment without any details.