+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR about to expire - where can I get IMM 5455?

befuddled

Mar 28, 2011
Hi,

Where can I get the IMM 5455 in Toronto? Is there an office I should go to to pick one up?

My PR is about to expire, and being the absent minded fool that I am, I only noticed this now. Being equally absent minded, I never got 'round to filing my citizenship request...anyway, the fabulous government site contains a broken link to IMM 5455 Supplementary ID Form, and I can't seem to find out where I can get it instead, except one company that will mail it to me if I pay them for it!

There is no data about it on the government site other than that broken link.

Appreciate any help here, all this red tape has me totally mystified.

Thanks!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Try this link from CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5444E.pdf

Peace!!

befuddled

Mar 28, 2011
Hey Guys,

The first link is for the company that wants me to pay for the form, which is not really fair, in my opinion.

The second link is for one of the forms required for a PR card renewal. The form I'm looking for is a supplement to the form in that link.

Thanks for trying, but I'm afraid I'm still stuck without IMM 5455...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
befuddled said:
Hey Guys,

The first link is for the company that wants me to pay for the form, which is not really fair, in my opinion.

The second link is for one of the forms required for a PR card renewal. The form I'm looking for is a supplement to the form in that link.

Thanks for trying, but I'm afraid I'm still stuck without IMM 5455...
Please call 1-888-242‑2100 , and make a request /order for Supplementary Identification [IMM 5455].You will need an original Supplementary Identification form for each person applying for a PR Card.)