+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR

ethan123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi,

I submitted an application for study permit at the beginning of april and asked to withdraw it a couple of days after because I made some mistakes filling the forms and didnt provide supporting documents.

I submitted another application immidiately after with everything correct. The fist one has not been withdrawn and every time I raise a webform they say to be patient.

I took my biometrics on June 1st and received BVL for the first application last thursday. Since then I had a few ghost updates in both applications.

Will I recieve PPR for the first application, why hasnt been withdrawn? What about the second, will it get rejected or denied?

Can someone give me their opinion?

ethan123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Another thing... Elegibility has not started for neither application and I dont have to do medicals

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,

I submitted an application for study permit at the beginning of april and asked to withdraw it a couple of days after because I made some mistakes filling the forms and didnt provide supporting documents.

I submitted another application immidiately after with everything correct. The fist one has not been withdrawn and every time I raise a webform they say to be patient.

I took my biometrics on June 1st and received BVL for the first application last thursday. Since then I had a few ghost updates in both applications.

Will I recieve PPR for the first application, why hasnt been withdrawn? What about the second, will it get rejected or denied?

Can someone give me their opinion?
Unfortunately its difficult to predict that outcome from this forum. Could be the officer didnt even receive withdraw request

ethan123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Unfortunately its difficult to predict that outcome from this forum. Could be the officer didnt even receive withdraw request
This is what they say every time I raise a webform

Your request has been received and it has been passed to an officer for review. No further action is required from you at this moment. We ask you kindly to be patient and wait until your request is processed.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is what they say every time I raise a webform

Your request has been received and it has been passed to an officer for review. No further action is required from you at this moment. We ask you kindly to be patient and wait until your request is processed.
Yeah,