+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
Any Outland applicant who received PPR recently ?
It seems PPR is on hold due to travel restrictions and is limited to candidates within Canada, since they are less likely to experience coronavirus disruptions than candidates overseas.

greycell

Jan 4, 2017
I received my PPR on march 11. then when I prepared te package on march 16 and called the VAC they said the visa office stopped receiving passports due to COVID-19 ok that makes sense. then on may 30 they changed what they said to if you received the PPR after April 15th you can send the passport right away. if you received it before April 15th you have to wait. this makes zero sense why wold people who git the letter first wait and who got the letter later be served now? my theory is no one received the PPR after April 15th they are just lying and do not want to receive any passports!!! visa office Cairo

• Sad
Reactions: d-pen

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
I received my PPR on march 11. then when I prepared te package on march 16 and called the VAC they said the visa office stopped receiving passports due to COVID-19 ok that makes sense. then on may 30 they changed what they said to if you received the PPR after April 15th you can send the passport right away. if you received it before April 15th you have to wait. this makes zero sense why wold people who git the letter first wait and who got the letter later be served now? my theory is no one received the PPR after April 15th they are just lying and do not want to receive any passports!!! visa office Cairo
Any applicant will get frustrate to get stuck at last moment. Anyway, at least you got PPR. Congratulations. Your application filed to PPR time table is super fast (Just 9 months). Great.

greycell

Jan 4, 2017
Any applicant will get frustrate to get stuck at last moment. Anyway, at least you got PPR. Congratulations. Your application filed to PPR time table is super fast (Just 9 months). Great.
yeah its a mixed blessing and frustration. I did notice that 9 month is below global average. but the idian average is super fast I think in the range of six month. it looks like the NDVO is pretty efficient for some reason.

there is a new development. so I got a letter from the VAC saying if you got the letter before april 15th you have to contact the embassy and get a new letter. I have no idea who is the dumb person that came up with that rule. we got a 120 days extension. anyway I forwarded that email to the VO and asked for a new letter. i also have been doing something for the last month I basically send every email and CC a bunch of people. the Ottawa CPC, the minister of immigration, my MP, the embassy itself, the immigration office at the embassy, the visa office at the embassy and the VAC. I am hoping this will make things go faster.

my MP office replied to one of the emails and said they will look into it. it was a human response not an automated one so i am hopefull.

Reactions: d-pen

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
i've submitted my eapr on 14 august 2020.. any thoughts? (time frame/schedule...?)