+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR!!

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
Hi

I received my PPR this morning and it has the following instructions:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.

------------------------------------

I am a visa exempt applicant but not sure what they mean by MyCIC. Is that the portal on the cic website we have been using to do our EE applications? There hasn't been an update to my account to allow me to upload passport copies or the appendix A information. I remember providing similar information whilst doing my application so maybe they already have it? Could someone please advise?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Congratulations. What's your timeline like?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.

I am a visa exempt applicant but not sure what they mean by MyCIC. Is that the portal on the cic website we have been using to do our EE applications? There hasn't been an update to my account to allow me to upload passport copies or the appendix A information. I remember providing similar information whilst doing my application so maybe they already have it? Could someone please advise?
Yes MyCIC is what you log into to view your application.

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi

Congratulations! I check my mail constantly but I'm so scared of missing the email! What was the subject line so I can look out for it? And also did it reflect immediately on your CIC account?

JCLERKINK

Jan 8, 2017
Hi

JCLERKINK

Jan 8, 2017
Hi

Hi Russo,

I had the same email,

What did you end up doing?

I am visa exempt too but had no where to upload to myCIC account either,

Kind Regards and Thanks for any feedback,

Cheers,

Jonathan.

Jun 19, 2017

MoeedKhan1

Aug 21, 2017
I got my PPR Request and the CIC requested the following documents.

g Original passport(s), only if applicable.
g Two (2) Passport Photos
c Original Police Certificate from <Country> for <Name>.
g Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

If someone who is aware about the Visa application process could tell that are the travel tickets a mandatory requirement to process the Visa??

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017

g Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

If someone who is aware about the Visa application process could tell that are the travel tickets a mandatory requirement to process the Visa??
Hi Moeed,Congratulations on your PPR!!

I received my PPR Request and have the same list of required documents. I am not too sure on the "Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):" as there is a contradicting statement in the "Helpful Tips" section that says "Do not purchase your airline ticket or make final travel arrangements until you have received your passport(s) with your visa(s)." I guess any experts out there with similar experiences could please shed some light on this topic.

Thanks as always for everyone's contributions and assistance

MoeedKhan1

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Moeed,Congratulations on your PPR!!

I received my PPR Request and have the same list of required documents. I am not too sure on the "Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):" as there is a contradicting statement in the "Helpful Tips" section that says "Do not purchase your airline ticket or make final travel arrangements until you have received your passport(s) with your visa(s)." I guess any experts out there with similar experiences could please shed some light on this topic.

Thanks as always for everyone's contributions and assistance
Hey Ryan, I have submitted my passport and I bought the tickets since they have put that in the mandatory document checklist also the clerk desk at VFS global was asking for all the necessary documents.

Wish you good luck

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Check this out for your query

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/email-ready-for-visa.513394/page-2#post-6299464