Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Looking for some advise or direction re: meds redo. My husband had his interview which went well and recieve a request for passport. His meds was done in March 2010 and no request for redo was given. During the time when we had no news I sent emails regarding med redo and my MP also sent queries of the same.
My questions are
1. has anyone had a PPR with expired medicals?
2. if they issue visa with expired meds will this make the visa invalid?
3. I've read on one of the forums that cic can extend medical...is this true?
4.do you think mp should send another query?
5. should hubby redo meds without a request even though we are near the end of processing?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated! A landing story with expired meds would really make my day! ???

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NMH had ppr with expire meds but she had to redo her meds so she is now waiting for KGN to reissue PPR
I dont believe KGN will issue visa with expired meds she had to redo and if they did issue visa they would extend meds
yes they can cirucmstances are up to them if they should normally i believe thats inland meds not for an outland meds with client outland
ur mp can send another request no harm
n i recommend redo especially if ur interview was positive

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Ebony- I'm praying you get that call soon girl. Yer time has been way over due and enough is enough now. I too would get your MP to email them again and get this going.

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Ked- I didn't realize nmh had a ppr with expired meds. Interesting!

Mrs proper- we've asked about med redo several times and during the interveiw hubby dn't ask specifically about meds but ask if there was anything else needed to complete the file and she said "no everything looks good" This leaves me to wonder if they extended the medicals if there is even such a thing.

Btw congrats on the wonderful news. I couldn't be more happy for you proper!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they normally do not extend medicals for applicants outside cannada which makes sense she had ppr and then she had to redo her meds so now she is waiting for them to request passport again

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
I understand that and it makes sense but what doesn't make sense is that after so many queries re medical they request a passport instead of meds redo.

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Ebonyshine- this is crazy!! Why they stringing yall along. I swear they dunno what it feels like and this is crazy yer still waiting. I really pray yer time comes soon!!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Mrs proper- this process is crazy! Thanks!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
ebonyshine - Canada will not allow you to land with an expired med, they will not allow entry. This is why KG asks for itineraries if they request a PP close to the time a medical expires and they tell you to make sure you leave the country prior to the expiry date. Unfortunately, if your husband's medical has expired, he will have to do another one in order to have a visa issued

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Nae nae- thanks for the response. I've finally convince him to go and redo and he has an appointment tomorrow with the dmp in KG. I should have tried harder to convince him last month but after lots of reading i realize there is no way around it and that the vo probably missed it. Another set back :(

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
You're welcome! All the best to you and your husband

geranimo

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Anyone had similar story. I received PPR with expired medical. Anyone knows what was the outcome of ebonyshine as her husband received PPR with expired medical too but he despite no request went for medicals in order to save time. Anyone with similar story, i am really really scared. I have been trying to move to Canada since 2009 and twice rejected on my application but now this time my spouse is principal candidate whose case is prolonging from 2014 - already 4 years have passed with submission of Police certificate 3 times, interview call in different country and after medical five times paper submission request only in 2018. I am going down with this process. Can anyone help especially senior members......this is killing me.

Reactions: mrehanraza

mrehanraza

Jun 10, 2016
Anyone had similar story. I received PPR with expired medical. Anyone knows what was the outcome of ebonyshine as her husband received PPR with expired medical too but he despite no request went for medicals in order to save time. Anyone with similar story, i am really really scared. I have been trying to move to Canada since 2009 and twice rejected on my application but now this time my spouse is principal candidate whose case is prolonging from 2014 - already 4 years have passed with submission of Police certificate 3 times, interview call in different country and after medical five times paper submission request only in 2018. I am going down with this process. Can anyone help especially senior members......this is killing me.
Hello Dear,
It looks we are floating in same boat, i have received PPR on 21,sep 2018 but my medical has already been expired 5 months ago, but since they requested passports so i sent them anyway after around 12 days and now waiting,could u plz share some more details like country of application and medical?