+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ppr waiting for almost 7 weeks now

reajr

Nov 23, 2015
my application is already DM for almost 7 weeks but until now there is no PPR. anyone with same experienced? im worried!

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Same here, DM at 8 OCT. Till now nothing more.

I called to CIC twice time in last Monday. First agent didn't even check my file because she said if I applied under FST, processing time is 14 months, so I have to wait. She didn't ask me about my file number, my personal details, nothing. Just give me a stupid information to wait. I explained her, that probably my email address is incorrect, she advised me to send CSE, I sent two CSE after noticed at end of September that my email has a missing capital. She told me to send next CSE.
Next agent couple hours later was little bit more helpful, he listened my explanation about email, took my app number, my details and he said there's nothing after September 25 (date when I got last request letter on myCIC). He said that applicants get a PPR on email and myCIC account message so I have to wait....

My case spouse be simple, because I got a message to ignore my PPR sent to me on September 14 because week later I enclose my spouse to my application. So I was approved as primary applicant. They have to only check medical, PCC my wife and check proof of relationship. It tooks three weeks in September/October and October 8 decision was made on ECAS.
I supposed to get a GCMS note from October 19. I hope there is something there about sending to me a PPR in batch....

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys should send a case specific inquiry or keep calling until you get an agent on the line who is a bit more cooperative. After I got DM on ECAS, I never received a PPR but a lawyer through whom I had applied for a different work permit a while back was sent my PPR. They clearly mixed something up for some strange reason even though I had not listed any authorized representative for my PR. If you've worked with an immigration rep before this you should check with them if they got anything for you.