+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ppr to corp

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Pls help me,we got an e-mailon the 30th of April, to summit our passports and imm008 family documents,bl4 15days ,which we did summit the passports to vsf office Lagos on the 6 of may,but no email to show is summited on my husband CIC acct,and we check the receipt given to us we track the passports and they said is in processes in Accra Embassy, but is over two weeks,no update,on our acct,and still showing processing. Pls kindly advice us on what to do please

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Please help us with any information that will help us get our corp and passports back.kindly assist me please, becausus I am very worried.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Really, the only thing you can do right now is wait. It takes some time for the passports to be processed.

IRCC does not send you an email to acknowledge receipt of the passports. If the VFS tracker says your passports are with the embassy, that is where they are. It can take some weeks for the process to be completed.

If you've been approved for PR, you really don't need to worry at this point. I know it's stressful wondering where your passports are, but they are most likely where VFS says they are.

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Really, the only thing you can do right now is wait. It takes some time for the passports to be processed.

IRCC does not send you an email to acknowledge receipt of the passports. If the VFS tracker says your passports are with the embassy, that is where they are. It can take some weeks for the process to be completed.

If you've been approved for PR, you really don't need to worry at this point. I know it's stressful wondering where your passports are, but they are most likely where VFS says they are.
OK thank you very much I really appreciate a lot,God bless you.

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Pls help me,we got an e-mailon the 30th of April, to summit our passports and imm008 family documents,bl4 15days ,which we did summit the passports to vsf office Lagos on the 6 of may,but no email to show is summited on my husband CIC acct,and we check the receipt given to us we track the passports and they said is in processes in Accra Embassy, but is over two weeks,no update,on our acct,and still showing processing. Pls kindly advice us on what to do please
I know the feeling of not knowing what is going on with your passport can be frightening. Personally it took my more than 1 month to get my passort approved so I have been there. But it is best to sit and wait. They are not going to deny your application or anything.

TerryG

May 23, 2019
I know the feeling of not knowing what is going on with your passport can be frightening. Personally it took my more than 1 month to get my passort approved so I have been there. But it is best to sit and wait. They are not going to deny your application or anything.
OK thank you for ur encouragement,was worried CU's seen my processing timeline in my cic Account is completed and no email of approved in my final decision too,that make me really worried a lot. And some people, I summited along with,have gotten their passports back,while ours is still saying passports processing in Accra Embassy .for more info clicks the following. Well thank you, waiting for God Grace.

clark14

May 19, 2013
App. Filed.......
March 27,2015
Hello finally I found this forum , I have a question please help me to understand ,.. I received PPR request last April 30,in my email and there is a highlighted note

“ all instruction and due date are to be followed by your accompanying dependent only once you become permanent resident in Canada”

last MAY 23 I recieve my COPR after my Landing interview in Edmonton and it’s written the name of my son and wife in dependent section below (accompanying) is that means my wife and son start the counting for the due date of submission of passport when the PPR request recieved APRIL 30 or when my permanent resident approved MAY 231

... I will appreciate any advice that you can give thank you

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello finally I found this forum , I have a question please help me to understand ,.. I received PPR request last April 30,in my email and there is a highlighted note

“ all instruction and due date are to be followed by your accompanying dependent only once you become permanent resident in Canada”

last MAY 23 I recieve my COPR after my Landing interview in Edmonton and it’s written the name of my son and wife in dependent section below (accompanying) is that means my wife and son start the counting for the due date of submission of passport when the PPR request recieved APRIL 30 or when my permanent resident approved MAY 231

... I will appreciate any advice that you can give thank you
Your wife and son are outside of Canada?

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Good day everyone, kindly assist me ,with any info in getting my passport back. It was approved last week Thursday,and tracking I'd says dispatched to vac center. Whst should I do next?CU's up till date no text from vsf office lagos to come and collect passports. Kindly help me out with any useful information. Thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Good day everyone, kindly assist me ,with any info in getting my passport back. It was approved last week Thursday,and tracking I'd says dispatched to vac center. Whst should I do next?CU's up till date no text from vsf office lagos to come and collect passports. Kindly help me out with any useful information. Thanks.
You should contact VFS Lagos.