+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR stamping .... Plz help anyone !!!!

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi ... need urgent help plz ... I am an indian national currently residing in Oman . In the PPR email it says to submit passports at VFS India or Nepal . . When i contacted the VFS office in Oman , they are saying that Oman needs to be mentioned inorder to take up the passports .

1. Can i courier my passport to india as my husband and child are on vacation in India and can he submit all our passports there ??
2. Or can i travel to india for a week and then submit it there ?? Do i need to be in person for submitting the passports ???

Anyone here from oman who faced a similar situation ....plz reply ... as i am totally confused and times running out ..:(

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
Hi ... need urgent help plz ... I am an indian national currently residing in Oman . In the PPR email it says to submit passports at VFS India or Nepal . . When i contacted the VFS office in Oman , they are saying that Oman needs to be mentioned inorder to take up the passports .

1. Can i courier my passport to india as my husband and child are on vacation in India and can he submit all our passports there ??
2. Or can i travel to india for a week and then submit it there ?? Do i need to be in person for submitting the passports ???

Anyone here from oman who faced a similar situation ....plz reply ... as i am totally confused and times running out ..:(
Why don't you ask IRCC the same

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Ohh.... thanks a million for the prompt reply buddy as well as the link ... Will send an urgent query through webform ..... Thanks a ton once again ...
I thought of it before but i read somewhere in the group that IRCC takes ages to reply back and i have just 30 days to submit my passport ... Dint know that they reply within 48 hours ....

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
It depends on the Importance of the subject and at what stage your application is at. Since your case is already finalized and ppr issued they will respond to your email soon. By the way if your VO is London then I can give you their direct email and may be you will hear from them today itself.