+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR stamping in Canada after New Delhi VO request

saurabhnama

Aug 26, 2014
Hello,

I just rcd PPR and I requested for visa stamping to be done in India.

However, if I plan to travel to canada early (on student visa) can I still submit my passport for PR visa at Ottawa (even if I have request from New Delhi VO)?

I already have plans to travel to Canada and looks like Delhi will not respond in time.

I am thinking of landing earlier and getting it done in Canada.

Any thoughts?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
saurabhnama said:
Hello,

I just rcd PPR and I requested for visa stamping to be done in India.

However, if I plan to travel to canada early (on student visa) can I still submit my passport for PR visa at Ottawa (even if I have request from New Delhi VO)?

I already have plans to travel to Canada and looks like Delhi will not respond in time.

I am thinking of landing earlier and getting it done in Canada.

Any thoughts?
Hi,
I am not sure how this is happening but our timelines and issues are so similar..

I am facing a very similar issue as you.. I have also asked for India vo yesterday.. I have work permit and I also have to fly to canada soon putting me in similar situation as you.. I plan to travel in first week of July..

When are you planning to travel to canada?? I hope Delhi responds in time for both of us.. As I have heard it takes 4 5 days to process..

saurabhnama

Aug 26, 2014
Hey there again!

I am planning to fly 6th Jul.

I am thinking of calling them on monday or tuesday (via someone in Canada) and asking them is it ok to ignore Delhi request and directly get it done in Ottawa.

If some senior can comment, it would be helpful.

I have heard Delhi takes 2-3 weeks which I don't have.

Dec 22, 2014
Hi Friends...i received medical request on 9th May'15. Submitted all documents before 16th May'15. When can i expect request for passport for Visa stamping ??