AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
I'm a little nervous as I'm reading conflicting information on the forums. I know this has been asked many times but I'm curious if anyone else did it this way?

We had a hell of a time finding a courier to help us with this issue. We eventually went with FedEx as they seemed to understand what was going on.

We sent our PPR in a re-usable envelope. They then had us open an account so the CIC could charge our account once they send the COPR back to us. They called this an International Shipping Label.

This is where I get worried; I keep reading on here that people who went with FedEx did this online and had printed out labels both ways and sent a separate envelope for the CIC to send the COPR in. Since ours is resealable, I'm worried that 1) That's not acceptable and they need an actual separate envelope and 2) that the International Shipping Label isn't as good as these labels people are printing out online?

We were given a tracking number for the sent package and the package they will send back.

I've never done this before and we were just so relieved that we found someone who could do this.

Can someone either prepare me for a rejection or clear my mind of worry on this?

Thanks!

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
I'm a little nervous as I'm reading conflicting information on the forums. I know this has been asked many times but I'm curious if anyone else did it this way?

We had a hell of a time finding a courier to help us with this issue. We eventually went with FedEx as they seemed to understand what was going on.

We sent our PPR in a re-usable envelope. They then had us open an account so the CIC could charge our account once they send the COPR back to us. They called this an International Shipping Label.

This is where I get worried; I keep reading on here that people who went with FedEx did this online and had printed out labels both ways and sent a separate envelope for the CIC to send the COPR in. Since ours is resealable, I'm worried that 1) That's not acceptable and they need an actual separate envelope and 2) that the International Shipping Label isn't as good as these labels people are printing out online?

We were given a tracking number for the sent package and the package they will send back.

I've never done this before and we were just so relieved that we found someone who could do this.

Can someone either prepare me for a rejection or clear my mind of worry on this?

Thanks!
It sounds like they prepared everything the same way as an online account. They don't always know what they are doing at the FedEx stores (since they don't come across this often), so that's why I did mine online. As long as there was an international shipping label created that had the CIC address as the return and is set up to be charged to your account, you should be fine. I don't know about the resealable envelope, but if they said it would work. it should be okay. The only person I saw that had a real problem with FedEx was because the agent had created a domestic label using the sender's address as both the sender and recipient. I would think that CIC would be nice enough to get another envelope from FedEx if that was the only problem with it. You should know if things are okay fairly quickly. They received my papers on a Tuesday morning and the return tracker was activated on Wednesday afternoon. If more than a week passes, then you might try contacting IRCC. I wouldn't worry, though. It sounds like everything will be fine. Congrats for getting your PPR! I remember talking to you early in your process. So glad everything went smoothly!

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
It sounds like they prepared everything the same way as an online account. They don't always know what they are doing at the FedEx stores (since they don't come across this often), so that's why I did mine online. As long as there was an international shipping label created that had the CIC address as the return and is set up to be charged to your account, you should be fine. I don't know about the resealable envelope, but if they said it would work. it should be okay. The only person I saw that had a real problem with FedEx was because the agent had created a domestic label using the sender's address as both the sender and recipient. I would think that CIC would be nice enough to get another envelope from FedEx if that was the only problem with it. You should know if things are okay fairly quickly. They received my papers on a Tuesday morning and the return tracker was activated on Wednesday afternoon. If more than a week passes, then you might try contacting IRCC. I wouldn't worry, though. It sounds like everything will be fine. Congrats for getting your PPR! I remember talking to you early in your process. So glad everything went smoothly!
Awesome! That def makes me feel better for sure! And yes, you and JoshC have been a great help during this whole thing! It went so much faster than I had anticipated! Thank you for all your help! This forum has been a blessing! We only wish we knew it was this easy 3-4 years ago!