waived :)
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2017, DM on Feb 8th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24th 2017, COPR Received March 1st 2017
LANDED..........
March 9th 2017
Hello Folks,
Good news. Recived a PPR request from CPC-Ottawa. they told me to send my passport to CPC-Ottawa. i am little confused for the part that they said that have canadapost label for return. my question is CAN MY CANADIAN HUSBAND BUY A EXPRESS POST XPRESSPOST FROM CANADA IN ADANCE AND SENT IT TO ME SO I CAN USE THAT AS MY REUTURN ENVELOPE WHEN I GET MY PASSPORT AND COPR ? I AM THINKING FOR SENDING MY PASSPORT TO CPC-OTTAWA USING FEDX ?

SO AGAIN, MY QUESTION IS CAN I SEND CANADAPOST XPRESSPORT ENVELOPE FROM US FOR TO RETURN MY PASSPORT AAND COPR TO ME AND SENT PASSPORT TO CPC-OTTAWA USING FEDX ?

THANKYOU FRIENDS

wjmund

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Creston, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
I believe you must send everything in one envelope, then you are fine.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
pkforever said:
Hello Folks,
Good news. Recived a PPR request from CPC-Ottawa. they told me to send my passport to CPC-Ottawa. i am little confused for the part that they said that have canadapost label for return. my question is CAN MY CANADIAN HUSBAND BUY A EXPRESS POST XPRESSPOST FROM CANADA IN ADANCE AND SENT IT TO ME SO I CAN USE THAT AS MY REUTURN ENVELOPE WHEN I GET MY PASSPORT AND COPR ? I AM THINKING FOR SENDING MY PASSPORT TO CPC-OTTAWA USING FEDX ?

SO AGAIN, MY QUESTION IS CAN I SEND CANADAPOST XPRESSPORT ENVELOPE FROM US FOR TO RETURN MY PASSPORT AAND COPR TO ME AND SENT PASSPORT TO CPC-OTTAWA USING FEDX ?

THANKYOU FRIENDS
Did you put your mailing address as in Canada? You can either have your husband mail you a Prepaid Xpresspost USA envelope to send to them with your passport, or send them a return Fedex labelled envelope. Did they give you a PO box address to send it to? If you use a courier like Fedex, you'd have to send it to their courier address.

Pontianak

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
If you have fedex... the easiest way is just put the return fedex envelope in with your PPR documents. Just put the return label on the return envelope, and then fold the return envelope in half and stuff it in the envelope your using to give them the documents they request. It's how I did it, no issue. Just make sure you use the right address listed in the PPR you got.