N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Ak2312 said:
i am also in the same situation. i am in canada and spouse is in india. Emailed CIC after the ppr. But they replied me that you and your dependent should submit passport in india... but i am here in canada but according to their reply i need to go to india to get my passport stamped..
Which visa office did you select? If Delhi.. I guess your file is there so they are calling you there.. Its confusing..

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
If visa office is Delhi then we need to submit passports to Delhi office.

drnas77

Dec 21, 2012
From previous posts it looks like, if visa office is Delhi, and we are now in Canada, we can email request to Delhi that we are now working in Canada, and please can we submit passports to Ottawa instead of Delhi?
Do you think that will work?
Thanks

drnas77

Dec 21, 2012
AK2312:

Did you go to India to submit the passport(s) at New Delhi?

How long did it take for them to return the passports back to you?

Thanks, NS

drnas77

Dec 21, 2012
Yogesh85 :
How long did it take for them to return your cousin's passports back in India? Thanks, NS

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi All,

This is for everyone who is still wondering how to submit passport for stamping - spouse or accompanying people outside canada.
Once you recieved the invite please send an email to " CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca " .you will hear back from them with in 24 hrs dont be surprised if the automatic email says with in 20 workings days.

You will defenitly get an email from them. They will give you all the information where we can submit the passport in India.
You will have all the information how to communicate with VFS to proceed further on this.

Hope this will help you all.

Posting on Sept 19 2017

Thanks,
Magesh

Chann13jan2016

Jul 12, 2017
Hi All,

This is for everyone who is still wondering how to submit passport for stamping - spouse or accompanying people outside canada.
Once you recieved the invite please send an email to " CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca " .you will hear back from them with in 24 hrs dont be surprised if the automatic email says with in 20 workings days.

You will defenitly get an email from them. They will give you all the information where we can submit the passport in India.
You will have all the information how to communicate with VFS to proceed further on this.

Hope this will help you all.

Posting on Sept 19 2017

Thanks,
Magesh
Hello
I got ppr on 20 September 2017
I send my passport to Ottawa on 26 September along with email stating that my wife is in india and she need to submit her passport in india

Till then i didn't get any reply.
My passport even back from Ottawa with visa stamped.
Then i email again still no reply.
I call them but doesn't help they said it take time.

Any suggestions please?

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hello
I got ppr on 20 September 2017
I send my passport to Ottawa on 26 September along with email stating that my wife is in india and she need to submit her passport in india

Till then i didn't get any reply.
My passport even back from Ottawa with visa stamped.
Then i email again still no reply.
I call them but doesn't help they said it take time.

Any suggestions please?

Usually CIC reply back to the email - i believe you have emailed CIC with the suggested subject and detailed information on the content?
If yes and still you didt get reply honeslt dont know other than waiting for the response from them .

most case the second option is bringing the spouse passport to canada and submit in ottawa with canada address on Annex.

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
I also faced similar scenario, I applied PR from Delhi and came to canada on work permit. I was in Canada when I received the passport request from Delhi office and my dependents were in India . I called IRCC yesterday and explained them the complete situation, they told me that my dependents can submit their passport in India meantime and CIC will send me a email confirming my passport submission to CPC Ottawa. I also wrote a email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. . Today morning I got new passport request for submitting my passport to CPC Ottawa and also got reply of the inquiry email which I send yesterday.

mmmhasan

Jan 18, 2018
Hi there,
I am in a similar situation here. I live in Canada and my wife in Bangladesh. I added her as my dependent in my application. I got PPR request couple of days back. I will send my passport shortly. But where do I submit my wife's passport? Is it mandatory for primary applicant to finish landing in order for CIC to send another PPR for my wife? I submitted my question but no reply yet.

Please advise.

4preet

Dec 18, 2019
Hi there,
I am in a similar situation here. I live in Canada and my wife in Bangladesh. I added her as my dependent in my application. I got PPR request couple of days back. I will send my passport shortly. But where do I submit my wife's passport? Is it mandatory for primary applicant to finish landing in order for CIC to send another PPR for my wife? I submitted my question but no reply yet.

Please advise.
Dear ...I got PR last week & got the landing paper here in canada but my family is in india ...I sent my Landing paper to CIC to get my family PPR so just want to know how much time it will take as per ur experience.