+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Request - Passport Stamping

sidcanb

Dec 19, 2021
Hello All, has anyone sent their passport for canada visa in US recently ? I have sent mine about 1 week back but have not received any response yet. Just wondering if anyone else in the same situation.

Haritha66

Feb 11, 2022
Hello All, has anyone sent their passport for canada visa in US recently ? I have sent mine about 1 week back but have not received any response yet. Just wondering if anyone else in the same situation.
Hello,

Can you please mention the list of documents to be included in the passport submission package to US VAC?

Very much appreciate your help.

Thanks!

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Hello,

Can you please mention the list of documents to be included in the passport submission package to US VAC?

Very much appreciate your help.

Thanks!
I’m in a same boat, just got an email about the labels. I believe just a decision letter that we received and Passport.

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
I believe it will take 20-25 days working. Read somewhere, they have huge backlogs.
Where did you sent NYC or LA??

Haritha66

Feb 11, 2022

sidcanb

Dec 19, 2021
I believe it will take 20-25 days working. Read somewhere, they have huge backlogs.
Where did you sent NYC or LA??
I sent mine NY. Where did you read that its taking about 20-25 days ? I know some people who sent their passport in Jan and they got it in 5 days.

abbyc1890

Jun 9, 2022
Hi all,
I received my parents sponsorship approved and PPR letter request on 20 May and I sent it for
stamping on May 24th.

The passports was received by Canada embassy New delhi at IRCC on May 25th but since then it is showing in progress for stamping can someone please help and let me what else I can do. Do anyone know why it's taking so all, it's already 15 days. I am worried and also its frustrating that just passport stamping so long.

I already tried contacting VFS global couple of times and everytime they have same answers that it is under process no eta anything I can do instead of this ?

Any suggestions anyone it will be really helpful please.

Thank you all.