+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Received - Need to change VO - Help Please

Mtra

Jul 7, 2015
Please I need help ASAP

I sent an email to CPC-Ottawa to request for VO to be changed from Ottawa to Tunisia, 2 weeks are gone still two weeks left now!! and there are no emails recieved except the automatic reply at the beginning.

Could please anyone post, share or send me an example of there sent email to CPC-Ottawa for requesting VO office to be changed, just want to make sure that I'm doing it right.

Thanks

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Mtra said:
Please I need help ASAP

I sent an email to CPC-Ottawa to request for VO to be changed from Ottawa to Tunisia, 2 weeks are gone still two weeks left now!! and there are no emails recieved except the automatic reply at the beginning.

Could please anyone post, share or send me an example of there sent email to CPC-Ottawa for requesting VO office to be changed, just want to make sure that I'm doing it right.

Thanks
Hi,

There is no other option other than waiting. You can also try sending Case Specific Enquiry informing the change in VO via

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.84888734.688412790.1446089400&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Good luck

Cheers
Ravi

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
Mtra said:
Please I need help ASAP

Thanks
Hi there! Just wondering if you received a response from them as I am also awaiting a response

thanks

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to give me a +1 for this hint.
I email CPC Ottawa and I get a reply literally the next business day using this catch.
Your email subject should be as follows:

Express Entry application number - Stream - Principal Applicant name - Urgent inquiry reason. For example:

E00XXXXXX - CEC - Mtra - Urgent Visa office change due to travel.

I 90% guarantee you that will receive a reply if you write a proper email subject as I indicated. Good luck !
:D