+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Rain

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi All,

I received PPR today.....All the best for those who are in IP2 and waiting....
if i will recieve PPR. will it be only in email or it will be reflected on CIC webstie as well. I have applied though consultancy and the email is of his. So i can't constantly check his email. but I am checking daily on the website.

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
if i will recieve PPR. will it be only in email or it will be reflected on CIC webstie as well. I have applied though consultancy and the email is of his. So i can't constantly check his email. but I am checking daily on the website.
Hi,

You only receive in email...in CIC account there will not be any update...

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
A quite day in IRCC after the big group of PPRs on 10th august. Lets hope to see some movement today

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
I'm Aor may 31
My additional documents still says are being reviewed :( am really worried especially I'm from Libya
Hey,
How long has it been since they changed to "being reviewed"? Just wondering what to expect for myself. On Wednesday I uploaded my husband's PCC and yesterday it changed to being reviewed.

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hey,
How long has it been since they changed to "being reviewed"? Just wondering what to expect for myself. On Wednesday I uploaded my husband's PCC and yesterday it changed to being reviewed.
It has been reviewed for more than a month and still reviewed