+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Question About Not Write Address on Return Envelope

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello,

I receive PPR today, in the email, it said that DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

Therefore, I should not write my address on the the return envelope. Is that correct? Because, normally we should do that, not sure why CIC advised not to do it. Please advise,

Thanks,

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello,

I receive PPR today, in the email, it said that DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

Therefore, I should not write my address on the the return envelope. Is that correct? Because, normally we should do that, not sure why CIC advised not to do it. Please advise,

Thanks,
There is an empty (smaller) envelope that you'll send along with your passport and Annex A (if applicable). Don't just fill in anything on that. The CIC will paste a printed sticker with your name and address on this return envelope when they'll send in your passport and CoPR.

mamadaqa

Dec 5, 2018
I just mailed my passport but I filled out address on return envelope. :( I just learned that I shouldn't have done it now. Does anyone have a similar experience? Would that cause any issue?

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
I just mailed my passport but I filled out address on return envelope. :( I just learned that I shouldn't have done it now. Does anyone have a similar experience? Would that cause any issue?
This is fine, they will strike it out and paste a sticker over it.

Reactions: mamadaqa

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
For sending passports for stamping to CPC-Ottawa . Do we put PA & Dependent passports in one envelope ? Also is return envelope also one ?

mamadaqa

Dec 5, 2018
Yes, we did put our both passports in one envelope and sent one return envelope and just got our CoPRs back recently.