+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR : Question about Fedex USA to Canada ship

Immigrant8579

Jul 31, 2018
Hello All,

I am struck with process of sending passport from USA to Canada - Created a Fedex account - trying to generate self addressed return label and when I am selecting the ship date, it only goes forward of 10 days from current date.

I dont know what date to select and I think CIC can ship the post after the selected ship date? How should i handle this?

What custom forms should I include in envelope? Can anyone share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am struck with process of sending passport from USA to Canada - Created a Fedex account - trying to generate self addressed return label and when I am selecting the ship date, it only goes forward of 10 days from current date.
Instructions here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport/cross-border-shipment-instructions.html

I dont know what date to select and I think CIC can ship the post after the selected ship date? How should i handle this?
Choose whatever future date you are able to select.

What custom forms should I include in envelope?
Once you create return label just visit Fedex store and they will be able to guide you.

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
Hi All,

I've recently received PPR on April 14th (AOR: Dec 2020) and I need to send the passports to CPC Ottawa within a month.

I have a few queries regarding the passport submission process as listed below:

1. I was trying to create onward and return shipping labels through FedEx online account. It's not allowing me to write the entire second line of CPCO address: "US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports" due to size constraint. Could anyone please confirm what should be done here?
2. Should we put the required documents for all my family members in one single package? Also, should we mention all the names in Annex A or just my name (principal applicant)?
3. Should I paste the return label on the return envelope or keep the label inside the return envelope? What about the commercial invoice for return label?
4. I saw some US based people sending their passports to NY / LA VAC instead of CPC Ottawa. Is there a way to change it to a location within the US?

Appreciate your inputs and guidance!