+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Process Time?

HamzaQayyum

Nov 30, 2020
Hi, I received PPR for my study permit, I submitted the passport last night, can anyone please tell me, How long does it take to print visa and return the passport?
Also, can anyone tell me the format of !4 days Days Quarantine Plan?

Thanks.

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi,

I think for the format of quarantine plan you should contact your college/university, It should be there on their website already, if it is approved and there in DLI list. For my university, it is there on the website. You can download it and fill the details and your quarantine plan would be ready. The format will include transport from airport and stay and food supplies and everything.

Can you please tell me how long does took for you to get PPR after BVL?

Thanks

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, I received PPR for my study permit, I submitted the passport last night, can anyone please tell me, How long does it take to print visa and return the passport?
Also, can anyone tell me the format of !4 days Days Quarantine Plan?

Thanks.
Which country and when did you applied ?
Which stream: Sds or Non-sds

Can you give some info as it may help other students.

HamzaQayyum

Nov 30, 2020
Hi,

I think for the format of quarantine plan you should contact your college/university, It should be there on their website already, if it is approved and there in DLI list. For my university, it is there on the website. You can download it and fill the details and your quarantine plan would be ready. The format will include transport from airport and stay and food supplies and everything.

Can you please tell me how long does took for you to get PPR after BVL?

Thanks
I got PPR and BVL on the same day, 19th Nov and i applied from Saudi Arabia

vaulis35

Nov 30, 2020
Hello Hamza,

I'm in the same situtation right now, waiting for my visa to be stamped to my passport. I am not familiar with the terminology or the acronyms for this process so wanna apologize in advance.

I recieved the "a decision has been made letter (i guess it's called PPR) on Nov. 17th though it says it's issued on Nov.12th on letter. Sent my passport on Nov. 20th. My consultant said it should take more or less than a week for them to send it back to my adress. Now it has been 7 work days and i still didn't get my passport back. I hope they will post it this week. My application is from Turkey if that matters.

HamzaQayyum

Nov 30, 2020
Hello Hamza,

I'm in the same situtation right now, waiting for my visa to be stamped to my passport. I am not familiar with the terminology or the acronyms for this process so wanna apologize in advance.

I recieved the "a decision has been made letter (i guess it's called PPR) on Nov. 17th though it says it's issued on Nov.12th on letter. Sent my passport on Nov. 20th. My consultant said it should take more or less than a week for them to send it back to my adress. Now it has been 7 work days and i still didn't get my passport back. I hope they will post it this week. My application is from Turkey if that matters.
Thank for replying, did u receive any tracking number from the consultant?

vaulis35

Nov 30, 2020
Thank for replying, did u receive any tracking number from the consultant?
Not from the consultant after i recieved the PPR but from VFS when i gave my biometrics. VFS tracking service says your application has been recieved and currently in review by IRCC. I think it may be related to biometrics tracking not to visa stamping process.

HamzaQayyum

Nov 30, 2020
Not from the consultant after i recieved the PPR but from VFS when i gave my biometrics. VFS tracking service says your application has been recieved and currently in review by IRCC. I think it may be related to biometrics tracking not to visa stamping process.
When they submit the passport, u will receive a new tracking number. You can track your passport with that number on VFS website.