+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR photographs issue :S

attitudefever

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
Initially I sent two 35*45 with my passport on 14 May 2014 but Today I got email that they need my photos again Huh ... In their Email it says CPC ottwa needs twp Passport size photographs however they have quoted a link for the specification of photos in that it says it should be 35*45 ... I am so confused what to send.
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

So Today I sent another two 35*45 photos along with two passport size photos. Embarrassed

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
attitudefever said:
Initially I sent two 35*45 with my passport on 14 May 2014 but Today I got email that they need my photos again Huh ... In their Email it says CPC ottwa needs twp Passport size photographs however they have quoted a link for the specification of photos in that it says it should be 35*45 ... I am so confused what to send.

So Today I sent another two 35*45 photos along with two passport size photos. Embarrassed
You did it right. 35*45 that's the right size for all the immigration photos. not to worry nothing

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
attitudefever said:

Did they give any reason that why are they asking for pictures again? Did they actually say that you sent wrong size pictures?

attitudefever

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
navi0420 said:
Did they give any reason that why are they asking for pictures again? Did they actually say that you sent wrong size pictures?
NO they did not mention any reason. All they said is e have received your passport however, we do require passport size photos and then at the bottom there is a link which says not passport size but it should be 35*45. Extremely confusion.

My assumptions: Maybe they have lost my initial 35*45 photographs and asking it again. or they need real passport size photographs not 35*45.

that's why I sent both again today.

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
attitudefever said:
NO they did not mention any reason. All they said is e have received your passport however, we do require passport size photos and then at the bottom there is a link which says not passport size but it should be 35*45. Extremely confusion.

My assumptions: Maybe they have lost my initial 35*45 photographs and asking it again. or they need real passport size photographs not 35*45.

that's why I sent both again today.
That could be the only reason because if we do something wrong they always tell us that you are wrong here or missing something. I think they have finalized your application, now they juat waiting for pictures.

Congratulations

MsOptimistic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When are the photos taken?
I sent 35*45 photographs and nothing seems to be a problem.
Got my return tracker activated today (June 02, 2014) at 18:47pm "In Transit" ;)
Sent my Passport and other requirements last May 15 and received in Ottawa on May 20.

All the best!

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
MsOptimistic said:
When are the photos taken?
I sent 35*45 photographs and nothing seems to be a problem.
Got my return tracker activated today (June 02, 2014) at 18:47pm "In Transit" ;)
Sent my Passport and other requirements last May 15 and received in Ottawa on May 20.

All the best!
I am two days behind you, let's see what happens tomorrow.