PPR Photo

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I received PPR and the pdf with the photo requirements did not ask for my Name and D.O.B. However the link for photo requirements does request to add name and D.O.B. I only had the photographer put his photography studio name, address and date the picture was taken.

I forgot to add my application number at the back of the photo. It wasn't mentioned in the PPR pdf that I had to include my application number along with my name and D.O.B. Is that going to be an issue?

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
I received PPR and the pdf with the photo requirements did not ask for my Name and D.O.B. However the link for photo requirements does request to add name and D.O.B. I only had the photographer put his photography studio name, address and date the picture was taken.

I forgot to add my application number at the back of the photo. It wasn't mentioned in the PPR pdf that I had to include my application number along with my name and D.O.B. Is that going to be an issue?
You do not need to write Application Number on the back of the photograph. Each applicant requires 2 photos as per the specs in the PDF. Out of 2 photos, at the back of 1 photo you need to write the following only, the other photo should not have anything written on the back:

Your FULL Name
Date of Birth

Date, name and address of the studio (this information can be stamped by the studio themselves or you hand write it yourself), there should be no label or sticker of studio address behind the photo.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
You do not need to write Application Number on the back of the photograph. Each applicant requires 2 photos as per the specs in the PDF. Out of 2 photos, at the back of 1 photo you need to write the following only, the other photo should not have anything written on the back:

Your FULL Name
Date of Birth

Date, name and address of the studio (this information can be stamped by the studio themselves or you hand write it yourself), there should be no label or sticker of studio address behind the photo.
That’s the issue, I already sent my passport along with the photos. I forgot to put my full name and d.o.b behind my photos.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
That’s the issue, I already sent my passport along with the photos. I forgot to put my full name and d.o.b behind my photos.
I don't think this should be a great deal, as this requirement came recently and even if this is mandatory for them at the moment, they will return and you submit it again. I hope you have enough time out of 30 days submission time. As long as you have email of Ready for VISA, you are in a greener side. This is my understanding, probably seniors in this forum can guide better

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
I don't think this should be a great deal, as this requirement came recently and even if this is mandatory for them at the moment, they will return and you submit it again. I hope you have enough time out of 30 days submission time. As long as you have email of Ready for VISA, you are in a greener side. This is my understanding, probably seniors in this forum can guide better

Dude last part of signature seems to be wrong..
31 July 2017 PP submitted to VFS Riyadh
07 July 2017 PP received from VFS with COPR and Maple leaves on Counterfoil

Reactions: metal

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Dude last part of signature seems to be wrong..
31 July 2017 PP submitted to VFS Riyadh
07 July 2017 PP received from VFS with COPR and Maple leaves on Counterfoil
Thanks bro..

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Ok thanks for the info!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
What is your current status please? I did the same mistake and sent my passport with photo(just stamped) last week and realized later.
I already landed in YYZ since last month. You should be fine too!

davaiya

Nov 26, 2015
did you need to resubmit your document because you didnt write your name and dob? I made same mistake

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
did you need to resubmit your document because you didnt write your name and dob? I made same mistake
Didn't have to. All went well.