Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
I have a toddler ( 2 years old) that we sent for photo taking. The problem is the time the photographer will take a shot at him, he cannot close his mouth. He is not smiling either lol. It is just the neutral expression in his face. :)

I am not sure , but anyone has the same problems and eventually no issues during the process? One of the requirements on the photograph is the mouth should be close as possible. But with toddlers, sometimes , it is just difficult.

Appreciate any inputs.

Cheers!
Mac

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
I have a toddler ( 2 years old) that we sent for photo taking. The problem is the time the photographer will take a shot at him, he cannot close his mouth. He is not smiling either lol. It is just the neutral expression in his face. :)

I am not sure , but anyone has the same problems and eventually no issues during the process? One of the requirements on the photograph is the mouth should be close as possible. But with toddlers, sometimes , it is just difficult.

Appreciate any inputs.

Cheers!
Mac

I just had my toddler’s photo taken for PPr and we could not make him close his mouth either! On the contrary he kept smiling to the photographer and saying cheese! I’m not sure if I can use that photo, did everything went well with your child’s photo? Did they accept yours?

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
I just had my toddler’s photo taken for PPr and we could not make him close his mouth either! On the contrary he kept smiling to the photographer and saying cheese! I’m not sure if I can use that photo, did everything went well with your child’s photo? Did they accept yours?
hi, we has open mouth but neutral face. I am not sure about smiling, but i think toddlers are like that way :).
in the end, our photo was accepted. I guess if you have not heard from them back, it should be ok :)

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
hi, we has open mouth but neutral face. I am not sure about smiling, but i think toddlers are like that way :).
in the end, our photo was accepted. I guess if you have not heard from them back, it should be ok :)
I didn’t want to risk it so I had another photo taken with a neutral face this time :) Hopefully it’ll be fine.. Thank you for your quick reply!

Reactions: markmark1983

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
I didn’t want to risk it so I had another photo taken with a neutral face this time :) Hopefully it’ll be fine.. Thank you for your quick reply!
cool! i still remember when we attempted to do a second round and tried him to have neutral face with closed mouth , he smiled the entire session ....lol , toddlers ....., in your case, you need not to worry anything

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
We got our passports back with PR visas! The not-smiling photo of my son was approved :) For others who might stumble upon this thread, my advice don’t risk it, have your child’s photo taken by a professional studio who knows how to handle kids :)

Reactions: markmark1983

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
We got our passports back with PR visas! The not-smiling photo of my son was approved :) For others who might stumble upon this thread, my advice don’t risk it, have your child’s photo taken by a professional studio who knows how to handle kids :)
nice!!!