+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR passport tracking and updates

hangar1318

Nov 5, 2018
Hi. I am an Indian and I live in the US. I got the email titled "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" a few weeks back and I sent them my passport. FedEx says the passport was delivered to them on 03/12. It's 03/20 today and I see no updates to my application in the Express Entry application portal and they sent me no acknowledgement of receipt of the passport. Pretty sure the address I sent it to matches exactly where they wanted me to send it. I have emailed them a couple of times asking for acknowledgement of receipt but radio silence. Folks living in the US who have been through this phase of the application, could you please share your experience and let me know if this is normal? Thank you!

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi @hangar1318 We’re in a similar situation. Passports were delivered form USA to CPC-O on March 11th, 2020 but there’s been no update yet.

I’ve seen a post where someone wrote their online application got approved onMarch 18th, 2020.. so looks like CPC is still open.

All we can do it wait i think. Lets keep in touch here.

hangar1318

Nov 5, 2018
@luv908 I got an email today that they have received my passport and are processing it. Also said they will let me know if anything is needed from me. This was in response to me asking them the status of my application on their web form a few days back.

Reactions: luv908

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
@luv908 ,
hangar1318

So how many days did it take for you to get he passports back . I send it a week back from USA to Canada but no updates . Do they email us the status or we need to check with them thru IRCC web form. Any help would be helpful