+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR- {Passport Submission}

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Once we receive the PPR, im aware we need to submit the Passport within 30 days, does this imply submission to VFS local centres or it should be submitted to NDVO(New Delhi Visa Office), please advise.

Thanks
Sathya

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
satya10 said:
Dear All,
Once we receive the PPR, im aware we need to submit the Passport within 30 days, does this imply submission to VFS local centres or it should be submitted to NDVO(New Delhi Visa Office), please advise.

Thanks
Sathya
Your local VFS center

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya10 said:
Dear All,

Thanks
Sathya
Passport has to be submitted through VFS itself. NDVO is not accepting passport in person or by courier.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
Wolverine17 said:
Sorry to hijack the thread but how do you know where to submit the passport,do they give you instructions?
Yes. They do. The details will be mentioned in you PPR letter. :)
All the best!

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
To submit the passport post PPR, do we have to take any appointments to submit to local VFS office?

Tikavie

Sep 10, 2016
Hi

I have a question;

When i first submitted my EE profile i was a residing in the UK. When i finally got my ITA and submitted my application (March 23, 2016) i was a resident of India. The change in my residency was updated and this is even in my application.

When i received the request for my passport (September 20th, 2016), i was asked to send my passport to London, which i can't do cause i no longer live in the UK. I have written back to CIC to request for this to be changed to New Delhi. No reply from them just yet.

Has anyone faced something similar? What time line followed to securing your PR in your passport?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Kay

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Tikavie said:
Hi

I have a question;

When i first submitted my EE profile i was a residing in the UK. When i finally got my ITA and submitted my application (March 23, 2016) i was a resident of India. The change in my residency was updated and this is even in my application.

When i received the request for my passport (September 20th, 2016), i was asked to send my passport to London, which i can't do cause i no longer live in the UK. I have written back to CIC to request for this to be changed to New Delhi. No reply from them just yet.

Has anyone faced something similar? What time line followed to securing your PR in your passport?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Kay
Why can't you just post it to London?

Tikavie

Sep 10, 2016
The VFS office in India will not post it to London. They can only send it to New Delhi. I can't post it to London cause i have to be present to submit my passport. I can't be present to submit my passport cause i don't have a visa from London. Applying for a visa takes over 3 weeks and we aren't even sure if we can get a visa or not. There have been more instances of UK visa rejection lately. My lawyers are aware of all of this and changing the VO form London to New Delhi was the right thing to do. My question is how long does it take to get that change made??

Dec 31, 2015
The VFS office in India will not post it to London. They can only send it to New Delhi. I can't post it to London cause i have to be present to submit my passport. I can't be present to submit my passport cause i don't have a visa from London. Applying for a visa takes over 3 weeks and we aren't even sure if we can get a visa or not. There have been more instances of UK visa rejection lately. My lawyers are aware of all of this and changing the VO form London to New Delhi was the right thing to do. My question is how long does it take to get that change made??
Hello Tikavie,

I have a similar problem. I am currently in Europe and CIC has given me instruction to submit passport in India. Currently I cannot fly to India as mt child visa is getting ready. How you changed the Visa office from London to New delhi? To whom you have written email for changing it? Please let me know so that I can request to change mine from India to europe.

regards
Robin

INR2CAD

Oct 24, 2017
Hi .. Have the PPR finally today.

The PPR just has the UCI number of the primary applicant would that work for the dependents also ??