NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Good day!

I noticed that several applicants from KSA who received PPR were instructed to send their passports to ADVO. However from this link (Country = Saudi Arabia)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html#S

It says there are two ways to submit the passport if the applicant is from KSA:

Saudi Arabia
1. Submit your passport at the visa application centre

You can submit your passport(s) by mail or in person.

With your passport(s), make sure you include:

• the passport request letter you received from IRCC;
  • the visa application centre (VAC) fees (VACs charge service fees to send your passport to the visa office);
  • your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address; and
  • the VAC consent forms (available on their Web site).

2. Submit your passport at the visa office

Mail In

To submit by mail or courier, you must include your passport, a copy of the request letter, as well as a completed pre-paid return airway bill which ensures collection services. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your application.

Please send to:

EAPP
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 94321
Riyadh, 11693, Saudi Arabia

My question is, can I directly send the passport to the embassy in Riyadh (by mail/courier) even if the PPR letter's instruction is to send it to ADVO?

Thanks!

adnandx

Dec 4, 2018
I heard embassy in Riyadh have stopped taking passports directly from the applicants and in the PPR letter it was clearly mentioned to submit your passports to below embassy's
1. ABU DHABI
2. QATAR
3. KUWAIT
4. Oman

Better option is through VFS.