+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR: Paris VO or Paris Embassy

mistercee

Jul 26, 2018
Hey guys,
I got my PPR today. But I am a bit confused about one thing. I was requested to send to VAC Paris or IRCC Paris.

Who has ever had to send his documents to Paris for visa process? Which of these offices do you send to? VAC or IRCC?

Thanks

Suky

Oct 28, 2018
Hey guys,
I got my PPR today. But I am a bit confused about one thing. I was requested to send to VAC Paris or IRCC Paris.

Who has ever had to send his documents to Paris for visa process? Which of these offices do you send to? VAC or IRCC?

Thanks
I just had a very horrible experience with the VAC office in paris. Sent my passport since 5th june and up till now the embassy hasnt received my passport. I was only able to sort it out today after constant calling and emailing, to the extent that they blocked my number. Please send ur passport directly to the embassy. The VAC have very inefficient staff. And you can't contact them only thru the call centre which is handled by a different body. They will frustrate you take it from me.

Suky

Oct 28, 2018
Do ensure that you fill a prepaid return addressed envelope so that the embassy can return your passport to you. I suggest u use DHL.

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
As I understood it, if you are from a visa exempt country, send a passport copy to the embassy (IRCC Paris). If you are not from a visa exempt country, send passport to the VAC