+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Mexico - Address to submit documentation

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I did the same mistake and sent the passport to the wrong address. I was lucky enough to reach an immigration agent which told me that it shouldn't be an issue and that they will process it there or send it to the right address as soon as they receive the package.

Anyone that sent it to the wrong address as well and got their passport back? How long did it take?

T

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Update:Got COPR and visa.
Passport Sent: Oct 17.
Delivered: Oct 18.
Approved: Nov 14
Return Tracker Activated: Nov 16
Receved: Nov 17..

** Passport Sent to Wrong address, they transfered internally to the Visa Office.

Latas23

Apr 30, 2017
Hello!

Last night we received an email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and It seems legit, the real "Golden email".

But, having read some of examples, ours has some differences:

1- The UCI number is blank

2- It does not have a bar code

3- They are giving us just 15 days to send the passports, not 30 as they usual give.

4- We don't need a Visa for Canada (our passports are Mexican and Italian, so we need just an eTA), but they are not giving us the chance to send just a copy of the passports picture page. They are requesting the original passports.

5- And this is the weirdest one... they are asking the complete address in which we intend to live in Canada o_O I honestly think that this request doesn't make any sense, because we are not going to rent an apartment nor hostel nor whatever without knowing if we are actually accepted, without our PR Visa in hand, and not knowing when exactly are we going to land! (We know it is going to be in Calgary, and it should before April 2018... but that's it!)

6- Do you know how many days it takes (apprx.) to receive your passports back?

Please note that our Visa Office is Mexico City.

Could someone help us?

Thank you! :)

RandomPlanet

Dec 7, 2017
Honduras
Hello everyone,

We have the same issue of having received the email from the Mexico office, with no address to ship everything too. We have been trying to contact them, but have not received an answer yet.

Some people have shared some addresses on this thread, but I haven't been able to find any confirmation online of the Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico address (we want to make sure that we send it to the right place!). Does anyone know where that address is listed?

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

We have the same issue of having received the email from the Mexico office, with no address to ship everything too. We have been trying to contact them, but have not received an answer yet.

Some people have shared some addresses on this thread, but I haven't been able to find any confirmation online of the Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico address (we want to make sure that we send it to the right place!). Does anyone know where that address is listed?

Thank you!
That is the correct address, listed on my PPR request and received my COPR after 2 weeks.

Reactions: RandomPlanet

LeoRei

May 13, 2014
Hello you all. I got PPR last Jan 5th!!!
I already sent everything to the Saavedra address. Just one question for those with CORP, when does it expire and when is the latest you can do your landing?
I didn't expect the process to be this fast!
Thnx!

Reactions: March7787

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello you all. I got PPR last Jan 5th!!!
I already sent everything to the Saavedra address. Just one question for those with CORP, when does it expire and when is the latest you can do your landing?
I didn't expect the process to be this fast!
Thnx!
That date should be stated in the letter you receive requesting your passport.

LeoRei

May 13, 2014
That date should be stated in the letter you receive requesting your passport.
The "Ready for Visa" emails said:
Your visa(s) will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date.

So, I really don't know when do I need to go to Canada (our passports wont expire any time soon). Is it a reasonable time (at least 6 months)?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The "Ready for Visa" emails said:
Your visa(s) will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date.

So, I really don't know when do I need to go to Canada (our passports wont expire any time soon). Is it a reasonable time (at least 6 months)?
You must land before XXXXX date.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The email actually says "XXXXX". Is this normal?
I'm just wondering how long does it take in others experience.
So basically you should land before your medicals expire (they are valid for a year). However sometimes applicants are given random dates that have nothing to do with the medicals expiry.

If it helps a friend of mine was given a year to finish the landing procedure even though his medical expired during the processing of his application. His visa office was the one in mexico city.

Reactions: LeoRei