BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Is it in the same building or will my passport will be returned without visa and I have to send it again. This address is not given in Official site and No address is mentioned in the PPR mail.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not the same building, I've never seen anyone send it to such address so I can't make any comment.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
It is two different buildings. Embassy and canada visa office.
Ok. Now what happens to my passport, I am worried. I have sent a mail about this. Any idea on this.

How people are sending to address that is not present any where.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's as easy as checking the right address on this forum or asking the VO for the correct address.

akash005

Apr 19, 2016
Toronto
I am in the same boat. I sent the documents to Schiller embassy instead of Miguel Cervantes. Please let me know what is the turnaround solution for the above problem, if anyone found that.

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,
I had the same doubt a few days ago, so I contacted them via mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and mxico-im-rau@international.gc.ca

THIS IS WHAT I SENT:
I will like to double check the address to send the documents for CPCO-FinalRequest. I couldn't find the address on the body of the email, however, I read elsewhere that the address to send the documents is the following:
The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193
Col. Granada
CP.11520
Mexico, D.F
Is this correct?
Thank you.
THEIR RESPONSE:
Madam,
This is in response to your email
The address for our immigration section at Mexico City is correct.
Regards | Cordialement,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
Embassy of Canada, Mexico | Ambassade du Canada, Mexico

To the ones that send them to Schiller, I wish you good luck and hopefully, there will be no problem. After all, they did not specify the address.

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
I sent it on October 2nd. I believe that they received it on the 4th or the 6th. I'm landing in Toronto as well. I'm planning on arriving hopefully mid January. What is ur NOC?? D
Hey Pomora1,
My NOC is 2151 Have you received your passport back yet? :)

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Mexicana!

Yes, I did receive it last Wednesday! .. I'm all ready to go! .. although I'm planning on landing in January.

How is your case going?
I'm still waiting. Hopefully, it will be as fast as yours. Almost 20 days !! Congratulations and good luck in Canada :)