+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Mexico - Address to submit documentation

smuniverse

Sep 18, 2016
Hi all,

Yesterday, I just received the so waited Passport Request letter in my CIC account. I now need to provide photocopies of my passport, plus two photos in 50x70mm.

Unfortunately, the letter does not explicitly mention where to submit the documents. It only mentions:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
In order for us to return your documents, you must provide our office with a pre-paid airway bill ( a prepaid envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico.

I think this should be sent to the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico:
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico

Is there here any Mexican who has been through this process recently, that can help me confirm if this is the correct address?

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mexico-t35385.1290.html

Check the third message.

ABRAHAN00

Dec 22, 2016
That is the correct address.. i just sent all my documents as well .. did you sent sll your documents ? I dont know how long i have to wait to get then back do you have any idea?

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
That is the correct address.. i just sent all my documents as well .. did you sent sll your documents ? I dont know how long i have to wait to get then back do you have any idea?
Hello,
I just got my PPR I was wondering how much time does the Embassy takes to stamp the passport after they receive it. I have some travel plans and I am worried the stamping process could take a while. Thanks for the info!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I just got my PPR I was wondering how much time does the Embassy takes to stamp the passport after they receive it. I have some travel plans and I am worried the stamping process could take a while. Thanks for the info!
Mexico is a visa exempt country, you are only required to submit photocopies of your passport.

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For some reason they don't add the address to the email.. its a little misleading..

Congratulations to all the ppl that got ppr! Im also processing mine there as well

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,
When did u send ur passport there and when did they receive it?

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
When did u send ur passport there and when did they receive it?
Hi pomara1,
I got my PPR on Tuesday (FSW-O) and I have 15 days to send my passport and photos. I am traveling at the moment so I will arrive next week and immediately send my passport and photos for the stamping process.
I'll let you know how it goes and how much time it takes :)

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi pomara1,
I got my PPR on Tuesday (FSW-O) and I have 15 days to send my passport and photos. I am traveling at the moment so I will arrive next week and immediately send my passport and photos for the stamping process.
I'll let you know how it goes and how much time it takes :)

Good luck on the process!! I'll let you all know how long it took for me to get it stamped as well once I get it.. btw when are u all planning on landing in Canada and where???

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks! hope it goes fast. When did you send it? please keep me updated :)
I am landing in Ontario, in November if everything goes well. What about you?

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks! hope it goes fast. When did you send it? please keep me updated :)
I am landing in Ontario, in November if everything goes well. What about you?
I sent it on October 2nd. I believe that they received it on the 4th or the 6th. I'm landing in Toronto as well. I'm planning on arriving hopefully mid January. What is ur NOC?? D

degm

May 31, 2017
Hello,
Congrats! How long did it take for you to obtain your PCC, and how did you submit it? Did a slot open in your account or did you raise a CSE?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
This is the Address shown in the Site: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Address

Embassy of Canada
Schiller 529, Col. Bosque de Chapultepec (Polanco)
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 Mexico City, D.F.
Mexico

But in this thread first message has Address:
Canadian Embassy in Mexico:
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico

Which one to use?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
This is the Address shown in the Site: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Address

Embassy of Canada
Schiller 529, Col. Bosque de Chapultepec (Polanco)
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 Mexico City, D.F.
Mexico

But in this thread first message has Address:
Canadian Embassy in Mexico:

Which one to use?
I have sent my passport to first address.
But for a query I ahve sent they replied, and that mail they have communication address as Second 1.

What is there at second cant find it in google also