+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR , Medical and Proof of funds

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone during the early hours of July 28th I got medical request as the one I submitted expired July 10th. Same day Towards evening I got PPR.
I have sent my passport yesterday already but I need some clarifications and guidance.
I have booked a medical appointment for Aug 20th as it was the earliest date available for me.
So when can I travel?
Is it after IRCC says the new medical is passed?
Also I didn't use my bank statement at all during my application I have two sponsors one in Canada and one in my home country.
How can I show proof of funds at the port of entry as I can see its an issue for some people.
I will appreciate every answer and comment thanks

Reactions: RumezaJ

PDA_1201

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone during the early hours of July 28th I got medical request as the one I submitted expired July 10th. Same day Towards evening I got PPR.
I have sent my passport yesterday already but I need some clarifications and guidance.
I have booked a medical appointment for Aug 20th as it was the earliest date available for me.
So when can I travel?
Also I didn't use my bank statement at all during my application I have two sponsors one in Canada and one in my home country.
How can I show proof of funds at the port of entry as I can see its an issue for some people.
You can only travel as soon as your medical results have been submitted to IRCC and reflected passed in gc account. You can show updates POF of your sponsors and would be better if you are also bringing your own POF

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
So when can I travel?
When do your current medical expire? What is medical status currently showing in your IRCC account?