+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR mail from USA return address to Fedex location instead home

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I sent Passport and photos through Fedex, in the Annex.A column (where we have to provide our mailing address) provided my US residential address. But while ordering a Fedex return lable I found an option to return it to Fedex location which is very next my house. So I have chosen this option as it is more safer than send to house directly.

Logically it is correct, but got a doubt, will it by any problem if Annex.A and Fedex return label address both are different from CIC office perspective?

2nd, my return envelope could not fit in the sending label, so I had fold the return label in inserted in sending label. Hopefully folded envelope should not be a problem while returning?

Appreciate if you have any thoughts here.

Reactions: mkdirjavac

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I sent Passport and photos through Fedex, in the Annex.A column (where we have to provide our mailing address) provided my US residential address. But while ordering a Fedex return lable I found an option to return it to Fedex location which is very next my house. So I have chosen this option as it is more safer than send to house directly.

Logically it is correct, but got a doubt, will it by any problem if Annex.A and Fedex return label address both are different from CIC office perspective?

2nd, my return envelope could not fit in the sending label, so I had fold the return label in inserted in sending label. Hopefully folded envelope should not be a problem while returning?

Appreciate if you have any thoughts here.
I did the same thing. They sent it to the Fedex office location, no issues. I picked it up from there. That is the best thing to do. I did not want to risk fedex delivering it to the wrong address, I have heard it happens more often than you would expect.

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
T
I did the same thing. They sent it to the Fedex office location, no issues. I picked it up from there. That is the best thing to do. I did not want to risk fedex delivering it to the wrong address, I have heard it happens more often than you would expect.
Thank you.

Reactions: alexross

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
Hi All,

I recently received PPR on April 14th (AOR: Dec 2020) and I need to send the passports to CPC Ottawa within a month.

I have a few queries regarding the passport submission process as listed below:

1. While my wife and I hold Indian passports, my kid has a US passport. Should we send the original passports for my wife & me and photocopy of the passport bio page for the kid?
2. Should we put the required documents for all 3 of us in one single package? Also, should we mention all 3 names in Annex A or just my name (principal applicant)?
3. I was trying to create onward and return shipping labels through FedEx online account. It's not allowing me to write the entire second line of CPCO address: "US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports" due to size constraint. Could anyone please confirm what should be done here?
4. Should I paste the return label on the return envelope or keep the label inside the return envelope? What about the commercial invoice for return label?
5. I saw some US based people sending their passports to NY / LA VAC instead of CPC Ottawa. Is there a way to change it to a location within the US?

Appreciate your inputs and guidance!

Lanny1129

Jun 6, 2022
Hi All,

I recently received PPR on April 14th (AOR: Dec 2020) and I need to send the passports to CPC Ottawa within a month.

I have a few queries regarding the passport submission process as listed below:

1. While my wife and I hold Indian passports, my kid has a US passport. Should we send the original passports for my wife & me and photocopy of the passport bio page for the kid?
2. Should we put the required documents for all 3 of us in one single package? Also, should we mention all 3 names in Annex A or just my name (principal applicant)?
3. I was trying to create onward and return shipping labels through FedEx online account. It's not allowing me to write the entire second line of CPCO address: "US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports" due to size constraint. Could anyone please confirm what should be done here?
4. Should I paste the return label on the return envelope or keep the label inside the return envelope? What about the commercial invoice for return label?
5. I saw some US based people sending their passports to NY / LA VAC instead of CPC Ottawa. Is there a way to change it to a location within the US?

Appreciate your inputs and guidance!
Hi there. I hope this message finds you and your family all well. I got exactly the same doubts with you, could you share how did you handle the mailing process?

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request