+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR issued but no time to submit before travelling

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Did a bit more digging. The AOR in Bejing through me off. Just wrote that I assume you realize you must live in Alberta for 12 months or you can be asked to repay any healthcare you receive.
100% threw us off as well, i remember finding out from the call centre agent that it was in Beijing and even he was a bit confused by it. Covid Confusion :D

RE: Virtual landing, that shouldn't be a problem for me, i think our MP has asked for an update when we get to Canada as she will try and speed things along.

Peru1987

Jun 11, 2018
Can you update how the process went as i am in a similar situation. In dilemma whether to postpone flight or raise webform later.

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India,
I planned to take my spouse from India to UAE under Residence Visa,
The visa work was nearing completion and we had bought a ticket for her to visit the UAE on November 1st week she saw in the tracker COPR number created, GCkey has no updates, and the expiration date is April 2024.
The primary visa office is in Ottawa, while the subsidiary office is in New Delhi.
I checked with VFS Global in the UAE, and they stated she may submit her passport anywhere.
So our issue is whether she can fly to the UAE, and if informing the IRCC would cause any delays in the procedure.
She has no prior travel history outside of India, and we need to notify the IRCC once she arrives, and what is the protocol for doing so and updating the address?

Thanks in Advance