+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR from multiple nationality - CPP-O

shyshy

Jun 3, 2012
Hello all,

I am Ghanaian, my wife and son are US citizens holding a US passport and i have a FSW application almost in its final stage at CPP_O. As the principal applicant, if we get PPR from Ottawa, would i be the only one to send my original passport and just copies of my wife and sons passport as they hold US passports or are we going to send all our original passport?

FYI, we have been in Canada since January 2012 on work permit.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
You have to send the original passports of you ,your wife and your son.As, PPR request is for visa stamping, copies will not do.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

katyyy said:
You have to send the original passports of you ,your wife and your son.As, PPR request is for visa stamping, copies will not do.
Please read the instructions. Only persons who are from a country that is not visa exempt for Canada, send their passports for the counterfoil. All other (in 99.9% of cases) send only copies of all pages in their passports.

shyshy

Jun 3, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

Please read the instructions. Only persons who are from a country that is not visa exempt for Canada, send their passports for the counterfoil. All other (in 99.9% of cases) send only copies of all pages in their passports.

Okay thanks for the clarification. That's what i thought also, just needed to be 100% sure.